Author Topic: Please think positive thoughts for William - UPDATE page 5 - he's home  (Read 6385 times)

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
Re: Please think positive thoughts for William tomorrow
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2012, 11:41:10 AM »
I'll be thinking of you and William (and will tell Kate to squeeze in an extra little squidge for William especially from us) :bigarmhug:

I'm really sorry our appointments don't coincide well but hopefully we'll catch up soon  :luv:

I won't tell you not to worry - that's pointless  :lol2:  I know William is in good hands and I'll be wishing that the hours whizz by with great speed for you tomorrow xxx

I hope that Kate has a good diagnosis for Jarv and you tomorrow. I'm sure she'll love Jarv because she's got a real soft spot for Cockers and always gives William a cuddle :luv:

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2012, 11:46:19 AM »
I'll be thinking of you and William (and will tell Kate to squeeze in an extra little squidge for William especially from us) :bigarmhug:

I'm really sorry our appointments don't coincide well but hopefully we'll catch up soon  :luv:

I won't tell you not to worry - that's pointless  :lol2:  I know William is in good hands and I'll be wishing that the hours whizz by with great speed for you tomorrow xxx

I hope that Kate has a good diagnosis for Jarv and you tomorrow. I'm sure she'll love Jarv because she's got a real soft spot for Cockers and always gives William a cuddle :luv:

Thanks Elaine  - until we know what's happening William is getting all our positive vibe thoughts  ;) :luv:

(hope she loves cocker boy wimps  :shades: ph34r )
helen & jarvis x

Offline mlynnf50

• Donator
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2012, 12:07:34 PM »
All my love and positive thoughts for you, hope things go well :luv:

Offline Lily Freya

• Owned by Luis, Ollie and Gracie.
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2012, 12:32:33 PM »
Sending lots of positive thoughts for William.....and some for Jarvis too. Xxxx

Good luck boys.  :luv:
No longer in my arms, but forever in my heart, my girls at the Bridge, Lily and Freya. Xx

Offline lindseyp

• Donator
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2012, 12:36:39 PM »
 :'(

Aw  William ..sorry the time has come for your teefies to come out & a little nip & tuck is needed on your eyes but know you will feel so much better when it's all heeled   :bigarmhug:  You'll be mums happy boy again & looking on the bright side, you get some special time alone with mum & can have all the cuddles you want, without your bruv getting in the way  ;)  :angel:

Will be thinking of you both tomorrow Elaine & send as many positive wishes as we can  :bigarmhug:  :luv: :bigarmhug:

Purdey sends her brother a very special kiss, as do Tinker & Livie to Uncle William  :-* :-* :-*

(P.S.  Good Luck Maria  :011: you got the booby prize :015: )

@Helen ....Thinking of Jarvis & yourself too for tomorrows appointment - we've got everything crossed you get the answers to whatever's troubling your very precious boy  :luv: :bigarmhug:
If your dog thinks you're the best.....don't seek a second opinion!!

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2012, 01:03:02 PM »
Lots of caring, positive thoughts from us here too  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:
Will be thinking of William & you Elaine  :luv:

Also thinking of Jarvis & Helen tomorrow  :luv:

Its gonna be cocker spaniel morning over at Seadown tomorrow  :shades:

Nina, Jo Jo, Georgia & Alfie

Offline Linda B

• Donator
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2012, 02:38:51 PM »
Will be thinking of you and William tomorrow, hope all goes well for Jarvis and Helen as well.

Offline lainie

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2012, 08:50:47 PM »
My William had this done last October, had to have a lampshade on for a week, but once it came off he was like a different dog, so he must have been in some discomfort for some while and I didn't realise how bad it was. Only thing is the fur does come through white, so I try and pluck his eyebrows so he doen't look old but he hates it. His half brother has just had his lip folds done - lampshade on for 10 days this time. Still got the bruises! So both my boys have had nip & tuck. Might try it myself!

Offline Liz F

• Donator
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2012, 08:54:32 PM »
 :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:
Will be thinking positive thoughts for William & Jarvis for tomorrow
 :luv: :luv:

Liz, Olli & Diesel xx

Offline ollie nathan's mum

• Donator
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2012, 08:55:49 PM »
Possible thoughts for tomorrow,  :luv:
Ollie D.O.B 29/03/2010

Offline LottieLu

• Maisie ♡
    • Working Glass Jewellery
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2012, 09:00:43 PM »
Big hugs and positive thoughts tomorrow from us Elaine. x

Offline Poppypuppy09

• Donator
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2012, 09:04:39 PM »
Lots of  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: and  :luv: :luv: for William and Jarvis  :luv: :luv:

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2012, 09:06:45 PM »
Lots of positive and healing thoughts for tomorrow  :luv:

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2012, 09:06:55 PM »
My William had this done last October, had to have a lampshade on for a week, but once it came off he was like a different dog, so he must have been in some discomfort for some while and I didn't realise how bad it was. Only thing is the fur does come through white, so I try and pluck his eyebrows so he doen't look old but he hates it. His half brother has just had his lip folds done - lampshade on for 10 days this time. Still got the bruises! So both my boys have had nip & tuck. Might try it myself!

Poppsie said the same thing about the fur coming through white. William's eyelashes are orange but the hair around his eyes is orange roan with a fair amount of white in it, so perhaps it won't notice too much. I can't find the lampshade I used to have so will probably have to buy a new one tomorrow. Poor William hates wearing one and gets very distressed and quite panicky. I'll be at home with him pretty much all the time so if his eyes aren't bothering him much I'll hopefully be able to give him some supervised time not wearing the lampshade.

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2012, 09:10:20 PM »
sounds silly but we may have to cancel out appointment tomorrow and rebook one with our normal vet as Jarv's really poorly tonight.....(he's probably got wind of the appointment and has thrown a sickie  ph34r )
helen & jarvis x