Author Topic: Erins MOT  (Read 389 times)

Offline LinziS

• Erin
Erins MOT
« on: November 26, 2012, 04:06:11 PM »
Had Erin at the vets today for her vaccinations and asked them to do a thorough check on her as she been unwell with sickness and diarrohea the past couple of days and not been herself.
The scoots and sickness have stopped but to her utter disgust she did need to have her anal glands emptied...she also diagnosed really dry skin so gave us piriton for her itching. We have to continue bathing her eyes as they are very watery and she has slight lipfold dermatitis caused by having bad dental disease >:D.....she is booked in on the 12th Dec for scale/polish and posible extractions (she has already had 5 teeth removed 18 months ago). She is slightly arthritic so going to increase her fish oil.

The good news...vet says her ears are perfect :005:

Going to ask santa for a loan

My dogs are heartbeats at my feet

Offline Cassie01

• Theis 08.04.2012-11.12.2012
Re: Erins MOT
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 07:33:13 PM »

:003:

Every cloud has a silver lining, right?!

They can be costly, can't they?  Fingers crossed for you that Santa delivers  :luv:

Offline Pearly

• Donator
  • Pearl, Coral, Sally, Purdey and Kukri
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 08:25:18 AM »
Oh! bless! she'll feel much better in herself when her teeth are done......

Hope its not too costly....I'm still sorting out the last trip to the Vets - I definitely chose the wrong profession! x

Offline MaggieR

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 09:01:34 AM »
:005:  Aww bless her... bet she went in and came out wagging her tail tho  :luv:  Hope the clean and polish goes ok and she doesn't need any more taken out  :luv:
Lisa & Maggie x

One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why.  ~Author Unknown