Author Topic: Pennys early season  (Read 325 times)

Offline jennycockerspaniel

• Donator
  • A.I.O.H Jenny
Pennys early season
« on: September 28, 2011, 04:15:09 PM »
I am looking after a 3year jackrussell Poppy 3days into looking after her I noticed she was licking she looked swollen no discharge or any thingthink it was March when she had her last as we looked after a night   an Lois went really love sick luckily he could go home butg now I have now noticedfeal blood on penny , she has had 2seasons at 11half months but do check her daily for bumbs and seed so this has come out of the blue Couldd Poppy set her off or is it is natuaral for dogs tohave 2 the same lenth between and then a shorter one with red blood.Hed has been going to have her spayed so is she finishing or startingI have had Jenny before and had hers at 8 monyhs between anI ha planned a lovelly time for Penny in all this sunshine a special walk with friends trips to the see and having Lois for them to enjoy there selves I now I am going on AND pleased it is just a season when I saw the blood on her tail I was going to take them both to the vet.  
Penny Black Jennys niece

Offline Poppsie

• Donator
  • Mia and Phoebe
Re: Pennys early season
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 04:25:58 PM »
I'm no expert but I do believe that if one dog is in season it can make another come into season at the same time >:( most annoying  :luv: :luv:

poppy 31/12/95-27/4/2009
Pebbles 14/1/97-10/2/2011 
my beautiful girls together again forever x