Author Topic: shine on coat  (Read 1278 times)

Offline jennyspin

• Site Member
  • my gorgeous Boyd & Jitka at Master Groom 2012
shine on coat
« on: May 24, 2010, 08:46:57 PM »
Hi everyone, I've just ordered a couple of the shine on coats and was wondering if anyone has any tips and do's and dont's on using them! thank you xx
Sandlauga cockers
Never assume anything...except an occasional air of intelligence! The Sheriff to Guy of Gisbourne (Richard Carpenter, Robin or Sherwood, Rip 27/02/2012, a writing talent who will be missed).

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
Re: shine on coat
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 09:16:04 PM »
Yes, don't let them go out to toilet after you put them on, theres nowhere for the poo to go except down their legs - great when you're on the way to a show  >:(

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 09:25:11 PM »
I can never remember if mine is a dry coat or a shine on coat, but I think they pretty much do the same thing. I love mine and wouldn't be without it. It makes such a difference. I put it on Tally while I blow dry him and then leave it on for a bit. You can leave them on over night, but Tally tends to sulk in his, so I don't bother.  ;) and I just put it back on to travel to the show. The one thing I will say is when we got it we had to cut the elastic out of the head peace as it was that tight round his face he looked more like a Shah pei (sp?) than a Cocker.  :shades: :005:
xxxxxx 🐕 Sarah & 'Chamerl' Cocker Crew 🐕 xxxxxx

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 10:36:09 PM »
I can never remember if mine is a dry coat or a shine on coat, but I think they pretty much do the same thing. color]

I have one of each, I prefer the fit of the dry coat as it seems to have more stretch

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline jennyspin

• Site Member
  • my gorgeous Boyd & Jitka at Master Groom 2012
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2010, 10:42:00 AM »
thanks folks. I'm not looking forward to getting the riddler Ebony into one of them! All good fun!!!  :luv: :luv:
Sandlauga cockers
Never assume anything...except an occasional air of intelligence! The Sheriff to Guy of Gisbourne (Richard Carpenter, Robin or Sherwood, Rip 27/02/2012, a writing talent who will be missed).