Author Topic: Miss Molly  (Read 646 times)

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
Miss Molly
« on: December 13, 2023, 04:43:30 PM »
So excited.Going to visit miss Molly on Saturday. She will be just under 5 weeks old. Puppy prep is about complete.  Collar and tag, training lead, play pen, food and toys already and waiting.. New slippers and gin for Christmas 😂😂
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
Re: Miss Molly
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2023, 04:46:45 PM »
So excited.Going to visit miss Molly on Saturday. She will be just under 5 weeks old. Puppy prep is about complete.  Collar and tag, training lead, play pen, food and toys already and waiting.. New slippers and gin for Christmas 😂😂

Lovely jubbly, don't forget your camera :luv: :luv:

As it's going to be cold, wet & dark (with possible snow) those first few weeks, have you thought about toilet training pads. (I bought the human version as they were generally bigger)
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2023, 05:14:06 PM »
[quote

As it's going to be cold, wet & dark (with possible snow) those first few weeks, have you thought about toilet training pads. (I bought the human version as they were generally bigger)
[/quote]

got to get them. didn't know there was a human version  .  The breeder said puppy will be started on pad training . Another reason for going to licenced  caring breeder
thanks
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline vixen

• Stevie and Marley
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2023, 06:26:23 PM »
I am very excited for you.
So you will be collecting after Christmas?
I was unprepared how small puppies were when I went to collect Ned.  Although breeder had sent me photos and kept me updated I was still shocked how small he was at 7 weeks old when I first saw him.
Molly will be even younger and smaller   :luv:
Max (GSP)  always in my heart

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2023, 09:02:43 PM »
[quote

got to get them. didn't know there was a human version  .  The breeder said puppy will be started on pad training . Another reason for going to licenced  caring breeder
thanks
[/quote]

I got mine from Amazon, but they may be cheaper elsewhere - available in various sizes https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B093L9VL6B/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2023, 09:50:03 PM »
Very sensible Time of Arrival, there‘s bound to be lots of red wine and chocolate still around and ofcourse a good supply a new socks! (Min is definately excused from Dry January!!  :005:)
We‘re all looking forward to each new episode of Miss Molly‘s Mischievous Adventures.  :luv: :luv: