Author Topic: Lost: Spaniel & Hound from Bramshott, GU30 Area  (Read 2818 times)

Offline Bertie

• Site Member
Lost: Spaniel & Hound from Bramshott, GU30 Area
« on: September 24, 2015, 05:00:36 PM »
My friend has lost both her dogs from the GU30 area since July....

https://www.facebook.com/Findpaddyandnelson

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=89925#.VgQdHXhQS_s

From Facebook:
PLEASE HELP BY SHARING ; 2 months ago I lost my 2 dogs from a yard in bramshott I had left Nelson in the car and he escaped out the sunroof and found paddy and they dissapeared without me knowing despite over 1000 posters hours and hours of searching day and night , camping out , leaving scent trails blankets bed food stations using a dog tracker being in many local newspapers sending hundreds of emails and phone calls alerting railways highways forestry commission national trust wardens game keeps hunts shoots big estates vets everything you can think of I have still not got my boys back us and our children are heartbroken - BUT they have been seen many times now all over (hammer bordon petersfield midhurst Rogate liphook liss ) so they are still out there and alive Nelson ( the spainel) has approached a few people but unfortunately no one has got hold of him or rang soon enough for me to get there in time - they are constantly on the move paddy is much more elusive and bolts when he is seen he's a big wimp bless him 😢 please if you see either dog stay nearby try to get Nelson over but please don't chase ringing 07920556445 straight away is vital and keeping them in your sight for as long as possible too . Paddy has a very unusual hound bark/howl/cry it would sound very peculiar if you haven't heard hounds before so please let me know if you hear anything out of the ordinary by CALLING please let as many people you know as you can't about these 2 pass my number on to people not on fb and save my number in your phone incase you come across them I'm pleading for everyone to keep a look out and help get our boys home . Printing out a poster to put in the back of your car window would be ever so helpful - please share this with as many as possible they are travelling so much they can be anywhere round liphook in about a 10/15 mile radius and can travel quickly both very friendly neutered chipped males we are desperate to get them back . If you got one we would make it worth your while for stopping and helping ! Please like this page to stay up to date and invite people to join the more people looking out the more chance we have thank you so much everyone you've been so helpful we really appreciate everything and I'm begging for this to be shared by everyone.

Offline Henshallboys

Re: Lost: Spaniel & Hound from Bramshott, GU30 Area
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 08:14:52 PM »
Not a happy ending I am afraid.....such a sad story...run free boys  :luv: :luv:
Carole & Alan....Bramble, Beri & Holly