Author Topic: Border Terrier bitch missing from Burnham on Crouch has 6wk puppies! NOW FOUND  (Read 2061 times)

Offline Tori

• Shannara Leap of faith AKA Mr bubbalicious - Otis
I need your help please.

I had a call from one of my closest friends absolutely beside herself as her 2yrs Border Terrier bitch escaped from her garden around 4pm this afternoon.

Betty is a grizzle bitch who has only been handstriped days ago, most important is that she has 6 wk old puppies at home. which altho pretty much weaned, sleeps with each night. Also she is currently under vet to treat an infection and has a bloodly discharge from her vulva which she need her antibotics for!!

She looks very skinny at the moment as she has been such a wonderful mother, is wearing a collar - think it is red? and is microchipped.

She escaped from my friends garden.  For you that know the area my friend lives on the Burnham bends on the Lower Burnham Road, their bungalow is on the bend after Wrekins farm shop on the way to Burnham on Crouch. 

A witness has said that she was PICKED UP BY A WOMAN IN A RED VAUXHALL TIGRA who headed into Burnham town. 

My friend has contacted the police in Burnham, Maldon, SWF and Chelmsford.  The Dog warden -well left msg as never there, the vets in Burnham, Maldon and SWF, and has contacted Petlog to adv them aswell.  When i spoke to her she was trying to post on Dogs Lost.

IF anyone hears anything please contact me.

Kerry - 1sttimecockerowner - i know you know many people via the school etc, please can you put the word out  :luv:

Thanks

Tori x
Tori & Co x
aka the luscious Laney, Jessica ferret, Scrum bum Otis (pictured)and Sasha the basha welshie - sadly Sasha was set free to run at the bridge 13/01/11 to prevent further suffering.... Until we meet again sweet angel xx

Offline bajoleth

• My Beautiful Belle.
Oh dear I can't help but I hope they find her soon
Jo, Belle and Monty

Offline amanda9586

• Donator
Oh my goodness - your friend must be beside herself..... Hope she is home soon.  :'(

Amanda x

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
Hi Tori, have just seen this  -how awful! I will ask around at the school today - Fingers crossed she's back home soon  :'(
Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo

Offline Katiee

• Limited Member
Hope she is found soon!!

We lost our boy yesterday and thank goodness we got him back!!

Hope your friend and the pups are doing ok!! :luv:

Offline Tori

• Shannara Leap of faith AKA Mr bubbalicious - Otis
Thanks for your wish... :luv:  They must have helped as Betty was handed into the Dog Warden this afternoon and is now back home where she belongs with her babies  :luv:

Thanks again  :luv:

Tori & Co x
aka the luscious Laney, Jessica ferret, Scrum bum Otis (pictured)and Sasha the basha welshie - sadly Sasha was set free to run at the bridge 13/01/11 to prevent further suffering.... Until we meet again sweet angel xx

Offline amanda9586

• Donator
Oh my goodness!!  Thank DOG she is home - I'm so glad it was good news!!!   :luv: :luv:

Amanda & Poppy x

Offline Maria n Dennis

• Donator
Thats good news  :D

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
What great news!! Bet the pups were glad to see mum!  Reckon your friend will be spending the weekend reinforcing the garden!!  :005:
Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo

Offline bajoleth

• My Beautiful Belle.
So glad she is back home where she belongs :luv:
Jo, Belle and Monty

Offline Helen_Marsden

• Limited Member
OMG my heart sunk....
Im so glad she is back home now