Author Topic: Find Barney and Sam - Missing From Ripon, North Yorkshire  (Read 1551 times)

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo

Offline Henshallboys

Re: Lost cocker brothers Ripon North Yorks
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 11:08:04 PM »

Hope these boys are found soon  :luv:
Carole & Alan....Bramble, Beri & Holly

Offline Mycockerspaniels

Find Barney and Sam - Missing From Ripon, North Yorkshire
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 08:53:55 AM »
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Find-Barney-and-Sam-Missing-From-Ripon-North-Yorkshire/481308935247 

These poor dogs have been missing for more than 10 weeks now, the family are so very upset, thay have set up a facebook page to try and get as many people to like and share as possible, the dogs must be somewhere. If you have a face book page, it would be great if you could like and share there story, or if you have any information, please get intouch. Thank you

MISSING FAMILY DOGS
I’m hoping readers can help us find our two family pet dogs,
Both are black and white, very friendly, one suffers from hay fever and the other has joint problems. Both are neutered, micro-chipped and have full tails. They are pets not working dogs.

They both belong to my 7 year old granddaughter and as you can see from the photos they were growing up together

I would also ask if you would please consider sharing this with all your friends and family? Our two boys have to be somewhere.

Please help make a seven year old girl happy again.

Any information would be gratefully received by phoning 01765 607670 / 07580555957 or inbox me. Alternatively if you prefer, contact doglost on the link below
 http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=41352
 Thank you

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
Re: Find Barney and Sam - Missing From Ripon, North Yorkshire
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 12:38:00 PM »
Merged with original topic started 25/09/12.