Author Topic: Limping after lying down  (Read 1057 times)

Online MIN

• GEMMA
Limping after lying down
« on: March 29, 2022, 09:27:11 PM »
 our Gemma dog, now 11 years old.   About 6 weeks ago she was unable to jump onto our bed. She is a tiny wcs so always a giant leap her her.  Anyway invested in Yumove  and bed jumping resumed.  Only now when she gets up from HER bed she is limping . we have got her a new orthopaedic bed coming to see if that makes a difference.
 My question is to Yumove  users
Did you find it does work ?
She had 4 weeks on 2 and now on 1.  wondering if to restart on 2  for a bit longer.  The company said yes if i think it would benefit her. just wanting third opinion's.
 if she gets worse or prolonged then will hop off to the vet
ps  she doesn't limp after sleeping in OUR bed  ;) ;) ;)
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
Re: Limping after lying down
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2022, 10:34:39 PM »
Hi Min

Min think it could be stiffness when she stands after sleeping resting, these old bones of mine are the same until they loosen up :005:

Well Ollie started off on Yumove 2 a day and then after about month went down to one and he stayed on them for several years, about 18 months back I went to Yumove Plus or senior and one a day, which he still has. The use of them was down to his mobility and eagerness to still maintain his show pony jumping skills not quite reaching the heights he still expected to achieve  :005:  Up until his illness in Jan last year I swear they kept his senior years on hold somewhat.

Vet insisted he remain on them when he started on water tabs and steroids - by now after over 14 he is struggling but with his illness and his age still managing his walks and with the aid of a low wide sofa stool he still makes the bed :luv: I mean our bed not his.

As for your question I understand it is 4 to 6 weeks on 2 so yes you could give 2 for another couple of weeks.
Another thing is you can always ring the company the ladies are fantastic and very up on the products.  Plus if you subscribe they give 30% discount and you are not tied in.  Also if you this you can text chat to Pawsquad vets for advice free.
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed