Author Topic: Upset Tummy  (Read 410 times)

Offline wendline

• Site Member
Upset Tummy
« on: April 14, 2007, 03:48:43 PM »
Can anyone help? Woody is a 15 month, bit of a lean working cocker and on a visit to the vet for booster jabs I was persauded to change his diet from Burns canine extra to Hills. Although i changed slowly he had loads of very soft motions so went back to Burns , he quickly returned to normal. Then on Easter Monday had a crowd of friends round lots of plates got left on the floor and Woody,of course pre washed them all. Result runny poos ever since. Have just been feeding dried food and have tried natural yoghurt, with no success. Last night to add insult to injury he managed to steal a large piece of brie! Today he has passed traces of blood and mucas in his poo (still runny) Should I put this down to a complete onslaught on his poor little guts and feed rice only for a day or so I am beginning to obsess as he also drinks from garden pond and swims in the local river.

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Re: Upset Tummy
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 03:53:06 PM »
If it doesn't clear up after a couple fo days on a bland diet (chicken/rice/pasta etc) then I would get him down to the vets especially as he now has blood and mucous.
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)