Author Topic: Bon Bon and Barney "Done" today!!  (Read 897 times)

Offline mrs hamster

• Site Member
Bon Bon and Barney "Done" today!!
« on: May 28, 2004, 09:13:56 PM »
Bon Bon has had her op today and barney her brother the Border Collie has also been "Done"

Hubby and I have been in a parently panic all day and they both look so sad and pathetic all curled up!!

They have had a little cooked chicken and some banana and ice cubes which they love.

They are still staggering and Bon Bon was upset and it clearly hurt when she had a no 2!!

We shall be sleeping with them for the next 2 nights. Bon Bon is in her playpen with Barney next to her (but not in it with her) and we are both no more than 2 feet away and shall remain so until they are both fully recovered.

I know its a very routine minor op but we hate to see them uncomfortable and upset.

Any tips on helping their recovery much appreciated.

Jane

If anyone  reads Best mag Bon Bon and Barneys photo was on the letters page last week, I wrote a story about Bon Bons ear probs and Garlic oil.                    
Dull women have immaculate homes

Offline PennyB

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2004, 01:55:08 AM »
You'll probably find that tomorrow (or later this morning!) they'll be bouncing so much you wish they wouldn't because you're worried they might bust their stitches. My 2 bounced so much it was hard work stopping them.                    
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

scoobie

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2004, 10:12:26 AM »
Jane I hope your two will be feeling better very soon it's surprising just how quickly 'they bounce back' as Penny says! :D
I don't buy best mag but I am interested about what you said about ears and garlic oil tell me more..
Edith