Author Topic: 1st injections  (Read 495 times)

Offline deane9050

• haaa heaven
1st injections
« on: September 10, 2010, 03:00:59 PM »
hi harry and billy had there 1st injections yesterday.is it normal for the boys to go off there food,there do seem very groggy today and not eating any  advice would be very helpful thankyou

Offline KellyS

• Site Member
Re: 1st injections
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 04:07:21 PM »
I've not ever really noticed any difference after I have had pups vaccinated but someone may come along and say otherwise...Are they playing happily and otherwise well? If there not eating and motionless then i'd be concerned....

Kelly & the Keladity Klan

Visit our website
www.keladitycockers.co.uk
Dogs laugh but they laugh with their tails! - Max Eastman

Offline Bluebell

• Limited Member
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 04:08:59 PM »
Yes completely normal  ;) but  If you are concerned, ring your vet to put your mind at rest  :D
Make the most of it, they will very soon be back to normal, and creating havoc :005:

Offline deane9050

• haaa heaven
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2010, 04:47:20 PM »
I've not ever really noticed any difference after I have had pups vaccinated but someone may come along and say otherwise...Are they playing happily and otherwise well? If there not eating and motionless then i'd be concerned....

there are playing happily when they are a wake there just seem very tired today its like they cant be bothered to eat but they are taking titbits out of me hand ie royal canin puppy

Offline deane9050

• haaa heaven
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2010, 04:48:32 PM »
Yes completely normal  ;) but  If you are concerned, ring your vet to put your mind at rest  :D
Make the most of it, they will very soon be back to normal, and creating havoc :005:
thankyou i ll have a dog nap !!