Author Topic: Gundog training course/gundog club grade 1 and 2 testing  (Read 1052 times)

Offline riotous_uk

• Druidale GSDs and SWDs
Gundog training course/gundog club grade 1 and 2 testing
« on: December 11, 2009, 06:57:51 AM »
at Leeming bar N yorks on 20/21st March 2010.

I must be mad organising another one so soon, but it's about the only free weekend that Caz and I have until next winter. Training day on the saturday (and possibly a short session on the sunday - depends on numbers) and then the gundog club field tests. I'm hoping we can offer grade 1, 2 and 3 (if I can find a qualified assessor that's not too far away), if I can't find an assessor for grade 3, then it will be gradde 1 and 2 testing only.

£30 for the training course, fees for the gundog club field tests will depend on hte grade being taken and the number of people taking them, so I will need approx numbers by end of Jan so that I can negotiate the best price for the group.

Spectators welcome, tea/coffee provided as well as a bit of a buffet.

Interested? contact me on wolf@druidale.org.uk for further information
Pauline
Member APDT 660
Pawsitively Dogs

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
Re: Gundog training course/gundog club grade 1 and 2 testing
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 10:59:12 AM »
Her ladyship should have no danger of being in season then (she said, optimistically :lol2:) and if there's grade 3 being offered I'll definitely come down with her and Rodaidh as I can't find a G3 assessor up here.
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline riotous_uk

• Druidale GSDs and SWDs
Re: Gundog training course/gundog club grade 1 and 2 testing
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 07:07:24 AM »
well we've found a grade 3 asessor that is prepared to travel to our venue, so we will be able to offer grades 1-3 spaniel and lab and 1-2 hpr if anyone is interested.
Venue is Leeming bar, N yorks
Pauline
Member APDT 660
Pawsitively Dogs