Author Topic: Went to the Game Fair....  (Read 1275 times)

Offline bobbylfc

Went to the Game Fair....
« on: April 23, 2012, 01:39:57 PM »
This weekend we went to kelmarsh game fair to do the flyball demo and decided to give bobby a go in a few of the gundog events having no idea what to expect. First one we did was up and over and we posted a whopping time of....NT

Then we did Double Double and he brought the first one back in a quick time of 20 seconds and was getting rather excited that he may actually complete and he decided it would be more fun to run around in circles!!!! Therefore NT again  :005:

Then off for the long retrieve and decided my 7 year old niece would do a far better job than i could  :embarassed: unfortunately she sent bobby before the man had time to start his stopwatch and therefore NT again (although would have been very quick if she had waited)

Needless to say we had a fab time even though im sure ppl were chuckling to themselves about us  :lol2:

Was anyone else there????
Natalie, Bobby & Tess

Offline lindseyp

• Donator
Re: Went to the Game Fair....
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 08:53:11 PM »
Sounds like you all had a great time & if that's what you went for, then a perfect day all round I'd say  ;) :021:

Glad to hear you're havin a great time with Bobby & having a go, despite not knowing what you're letting you're self in for   :shades: ...good fun isn't it?  ;) :lol2:
If your dog thinks you're the best.....don't seek a second opinion!!

Offline bobbylfc

Re: Went to the Game Fair....
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 09:06:43 AM »
Sounds like you all had a great time & if that's what you went for, then a perfect day all round I'd say  ;) :021:

Glad to hear you're havin a great time with Bobby & having a go, despite not knowing what you're letting you're self in for   :shades: ...good fun isn't it?  ;) :lol2:

We went to do the flyball demo but yes had a lot of fun doing it!!! Dont really encourage bobby to jump fences as my back garden fence is only about 4ft so was surprised when he scaled the first 2 without asking, think he got a bit fased by the next ones. It was at Kelmarsh where we went and will be doing the flyball demo at Lowther so will practise more and try again next time  :lol2:
Natalie, Bobby & Tess