Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1126 times)

Offline mayasmama

Hello!
« on: July 13, 2016, 05:19:08 PM »
Hi! I've been reading this board for a couple of weeks now and thought I better go ahead and join. My name's Emilie and I have a four month old orange and white roan cocker pup named Maya. She's my first English Cocker. I had an American Cocker previously. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 06:26:40 PM »
Hi Emilie, welcome on board!! This is a great place for any cocker owners, there's always lots of advice on hand and we also have a lot of fun. We love drooling over pictures, especially of the little ones, so look forward to seeing Maya and hearing all about her!

Offline mayasmama

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 06:33:50 PM »
Thanks! I should have mentioned in my first post that you've all already been such a big help to me without me ever having to post anything.  :D I also feel like I know so many of you already from having read some particularly long (and heart wrenching) threads about various problems. I'm so glad to have found this forum.

Offline Markr64

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 08:01:09 PM »
It is common for people to stay in the shadows for a while, but come on in and enjoy the best forum on the web. Welcome to COL and as Jayne (bizzylizzy) said we love to see a picture or two just to make us all go silly for a while!  :D

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 09:26:26 PM »
Whoo hoo another one out of the closet. Welcome aboard.
Waiting for photos please
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2016, 01:24:42 PM »
Hello and welcome, its a very friendly site so stick around
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline Blueberry

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2016, 03:21:50 PM »
Hi Emilie, I  have a 16 week old Cocker, a Blue Roan boy called Blue.  I hope you are getting on better at nights with yours than I am!  :005:

Offline Theo961

• Donator
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2016, 05:33:05 PM »
Hi and welcome to COL, lots of great people on this site always full of advice....I don't think I would survived the first few weeks without it!  :005:
Looking forward to the pics.  :D
Take care
Tracy & Reese x

Offline sweetpj

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2016, 06:47:09 PM »
Hi Emilia welcome as you can see I also have an orange roan named Smudge he's nearly 11 months old now enjoy him they are not babies for long  :D

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2016, 08:07:04 PM »
Welcome to the forum.