Author Topic: going out in rain?  (Read 2019 times)

Offline 8 Hairy Feet

• Donator
Re: going out in rain?
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2016, 02:53:17 PM »
8 Hairy Feet I'm up on the tops between Halifax/Huddersfield.
and fed up of the rain too no doubt!
 ;)

Offline Murphys Law

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2016, 03:37:45 PM »
Murphy refuses to go out for a walk in the rain. He will just turn around and head for home. He will quite happily potter about in the back garden if it is raining.

I don't get it really, he will launch himself into any smelly bog he can find and seems to love being covered head to toe in black silt but won't go out in a bit of rain.

Millie will go out in anything.

Offline Blueberry

• Donator
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2016, 03:45:17 PM »
I do hope I haven't got a wussy baby dog!  I was really excited about going walkies in all weathers.

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2016, 03:45:59 PM »
had a staffy who hated getting wet. All his life, if is was wet or snowy he would hang his bum over the step and go  :005:
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline Blueberry

• Donator
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2016, 04:15:51 PM »
Blue won't even go in the garden today!  He looks at me like I'm stupid every time I open the door ...

Offline Mandymlc

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2016, 09:03:23 PM »
Effie has no problem going out in the rain - she adores getting wet and will happily launch herself into rivers, puddles, acres of sodden grass, but she does this weird waddling motion when she gets her feet wet when she first goes out!  :happydance: :happydance:
🐶

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2016, 09:40:09 AM »
Effie has no problem going out in the rain - she adores getting wet and will happily launch herself into rivers, puddles, acres of sodden grass, but she does this weird waddling motion when she gets her feet wet when she first goes out!  :happydance: :happydance:

Now that IS a proper English Cocker after my heart!!!  :005: :005:

Offline Mandymlc

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2016, 08:51:59 PM »

she hates having a nice warm shower afterwards too! At least as she's brown she doesn't show the dirt!!   :011:
🐶

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2016, 09:14:22 PM »

ha ha!! Here in Germany, the term used for a wimp is "warmduscher"  i.e. a person who showers with warm water!!!  :005: :005:
she hates having a nice warm shower afterwards too! At least as she's brown she doesn't show the dirt!!   :011: