Author Topic: Crystal at Many Tears  (Read 908 times)

Offline Mary P

• Site Member
Crystal at Many Tears
« on: January 08, 2015, 01:39:04 AM »

:luv: :luv: :luv:

06-01-15 Crystal is a 8 year old female ex-breeding Cocker Spaniel which means we will be looking for a home with a kind and gentle resident dog to help her learn all about being a family pet and living in a home.  Crystal is not house training or knows anything about how to walk on a lead and is very nervous of her new environment so she will need lots of time and patience to help her learn all about this.  Crystal did come in with her sister Celia and it would be wonderful if we could rehome them together.  However we realise this may not be possible but as long as there is another gentle and kind dog in the home we will consider all applications.  She and Celia are both by donation only because of their age.
PLEASE NOTE: We nearly always home dogs who have come from breeders where there is ALREADY A RESIDENT DOG living in the house. They have usually never lived in a house before and are only used to canine company. They usually get their confidence and learn faster with another dog to copy from. This also helps with house training and learning how to walk on a lead. They will make lovely pets but do need a lot of love, time and patience. If the ex breeding dog you are interested in can be an only dog it will say so in its write up. Please read our information on ADOPTING EX-BREEDING DOGS before you apply.
ADOPTION DETAILS - CRYSTAL IS BY DONATION
 Although Crystal is by donation rather than the full adoption fee, please make your donation a reasonable one in line with the costs that have been incurred. All our dogs are micro-chipped, have had at least their first inoculation and are spayed/neutered unless there is a medical reason for not doing so. If your application is successful you will be home checked and you, all members of your family and any dog(s) who will be living with the dog MUST come to meet the dog you want to adopt. You must have a safe means of transporting the dog home in a crate or if this is not possible please discuss with Many Tears or the Fosterer when your application is being processed.
Mary P

Please help me raise £1000 for MAGGIE'S CENTRES
Thanks!

www.justgiving.com/Mary-Cuba2015

I NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE DONATE!!! PLEASE ASK OTHERS TO DONATE!!!

Offline wendall

• Donator
  • Honey and Pip
Re: Crystal at Many Tears
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 01:14:51 PM »
Brought tears to my eyes, she is so beautiful.....
Rosie,rest in peace my beautiful little girl, you will be in my heart forever. 2/2/12-24/10/12

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
Re: Crystal at Many Tears
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 11:12:19 AM »
16-01-15 UPDATE
We separated Crystal & Celia  to see how they were without each other and both were absolutely fine.  Celia has moved to a foster home and Crystal will be moving this weekend and their fosterers will update shortly.  When she was spayed we also removed multiple teeth but has recovered well and is ready to start her new life!

21-01-15 UPDATE
We have fostered Crystal for 24 hours now.  She is such a pretty little girl and although she is very scared of contact, she really does want to be brave.  Within hours she had worked out the dog flap and on just her second walk she is getting the hang of walking on the lead, although it is very slow she is happily wanting to find and follow smells.
She is loving being in a home, being able to curl up on a cushion, on the sofa, have her own bed to lay in.  She deserves it so much.  If you think you could love this beautiful girl, please apply for her, you won’t regret it.
Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo