Author Topic: Eating faeces  (Read 2328 times)

Offline julie1

• Julie & Kez
Re: Eating faeces
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2016, 10:01:12 AM »
They grow out of eating dog poo, the other animal poo's will often be on the menu

Oh NO they don't, you are just lucky.............Kez is 6 year old, she goes through phases of being good but still regresses sometimes. >:D
regards from Julie & Kez

Offline Finvarra

• Milo, best of dogs
    • Gaia Art
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2016, 01:13:24 PM »
I had one who got worse as she got older, until Imresorted to a muzzle in endeavouring to stop it on walks. No chance, she just got it all over the muzzle trying to eat it  :020:

Lesley and Dylan
Remembering All the dogs of my life, especially Milo

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2016, 03:34:17 PM »
Just a little observation here, don't know if its coincidence but reading through these replies, most of the culprits (not all) seem to be females (?). I've always had males, my last two never either rolled in or ate pooh, Humphrey eats goat pooh (looks temptingly like kibble! :005:) but has neither tried to eat doggy leftovers or rolled in anything horrible (yet!). Am I just very lucky do you think or do you reckon there's a reason? Its interetsing!

Offline Briggo09

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2016, 10:00:13 AM »
My boy Charlie won't eat poo- but if he gets the slightest scent of fox poo he will roll shoulder first into it EVERY time. He just cannot help himself  :005: >:D

Offline julie1

• Julie & Kez
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2016, 10:11:53 AM »
My boy Charlie won't eat poo- but if he gets the slightest scent of fox poo he will roll shoulder first into it EVERY time. He just cannot help himself  :005: >:D

Why do they do the shoulder role? :o............it only seems to be the fox poo >:(
regards from Julie & Kez

Offline Holly Berry

• Donator
  • Today I’m going to be a b****r
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2016, 11:34:13 AM »
The worst thing about the shoulder roll is if you've not noticed them doing it and then go to put the lead on and it's all over their collar  :020:

Ebony used to eat cat poo, but hasn't done so since being fed raw. Although this could be she's just grown out of it  :dunno:
Rosie Cassie Lucy Poppy and Holly My Angels at the Bridge