Author Topic: Any ideas about this?  (Read 570 times)

Offline Sarah.H

• Site Member
  • charlie
Any ideas about this?
« on: August 13, 2010, 09:28:55 PM »
I posted last Friday about Charlie being quiet and not wagging his tail and that the vet emptied his anal glands which were full.  Well Mum said the tail wagging has gradually got better. But I saw them at the end of a long walk on Wednesday morning and he didn't seem to have much control of his tail, almost like it had been broken  :-\. he was occasionally lifting up his left hind and when we looked him over his testicles felt very tight and one had almost dissapeared. He was a bit frantic scratching at the floor (like they do when they have walked on nettles) and chewing at that left hind paw. Mum phoned the vet and they said to take him in later that afternoon but within half hour or so he was back to normal so she cancelled the appointment later on.

Now is it normal for when a male dog is very wet and cold that his testicles may do that? And Mum said that his tail was funny again this morning on their walk (he was wet again) but later on it was fine?!

Millie

Offline johndoran

• Site Member
Re: Any ideas about this?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 09:33:43 AM »
I don't know about dogs testicles but if they are anything like the hooman male testicles then yes they do go small and tight when they get cold and wet along with everything else in that dept' :lol:
Bonnie Boo -A heartbeat at my feet

Offline Sarah.H

• Site Member
  • charlie
Re: Any ideas about this?
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 11:38:28 AM »
I don't know about dogs testicles but if they are anything like the hooman male testicles then yes they do go small and tight when they get cold and wet along with everything else in that dept' :lol:

:lol2: :lol2:

Millie