Author Topic: Rescue Advice  (Read 3174 times)

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
Rescue Advice
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2004, 08:21:21 PM »
I'd just like to echo what the others have said...this really is a sad and terrible story  :cry:  It also highlights the fact how VERY important it is to find a reputable breeder. I told Jane just a couple of weeks ago that my Hubby and bought the "yellow paper"...Scotads I think it;s called up here. In it there was an advertisement...that cocker spaniel puppies where for sale and would be arriving at Stranraer  :shock:  it mentioned a date and a time of arrival...it also said ALL colours  :?  and that they where from Irish Champion stock  :shock: The pups were priced very cheaply (in my opinion) and I said to my husband at the time how awful it is and how many people who are new to the world of dogs/cockers must get sucked in by these stories  :cry: Thats why Cockersonline is such a fantastic site  :wink:  hopefully in this day and age...most people will go and research on the internet and hopefully find us...where they'll get all the advice they need and cut out these Puppy Farmers once and for all...although I fear that will never happen  :?