Author Topic: Rolo has just rolled in what looks like a very dead whale!  (Read 5327 times)

Offline *jean*

• Donator
  • who need s pills when you have pals ?
Re: Rolo has just rolled in what looks like a very dead whale!
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2007, 09:27:41 PM »
I can see the funny side of it all now honestly but I just wish I could stop being so phobic about the dead things.. Ive found myself holding my breath on walks passing a dead thing be it a rabbit or a deer in the ditch andI dont let it go until I am sure I wont breathe in any deadness.  now even I know this is madness but I cant help myself.... this from the woman who had a pet ferret as a teen........... so is it the rabbits revenge???

Offline happydog

• Site Member
  • Run free, my Beautiful Bella 2005-2017
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2007, 09:35:27 PM »
I can see the funny side of it all now honestly but I just wish I could stop being so phobic about the dead things.. Ive found myself holding my breath on walks passing a dead thing be it a rabbit or a deer in the ditch andI dont let it go until I am sure I wont breathe in any deadness.  now even I know this is madness but I cant help myself.... this from the woman who had a pet ferret as a teen........... so is it the rabbits revenge???
It sounds as though you need to put yourself through a desentising programme Jean. That's what we do with our dogs when they have a fear isn't it? You need some stooge dead things  ph34r
happydog

Whatever today brings, ensure that you make some good memories

Offline *jean*

• Donator
  • who need s pills when you have pals ?
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2007, 09:40:04 PM »
Noooooooooo....
 well i sort of get that at lambing but it doesnt seem so bad when they are still warm and wiggly. its when they are all cold and stiff I get sore hands thinking about it..weird eh? yet I held my horse and dogs as they have been pts . that doesnt seem to freak phobically me as they are my friends..Its like a different thing is going on. Im doing them that final service.
 the brains a funny thing eh? well mine's is! ;)