Author Topic: HELP - Molly has changed!!!  (Read 942 times)

Offline *Lucy*

• Site Member
HELP - Molly has changed!!!
« on: May 26, 2007, 04:40:22 PM »
As some of you will know Molly was spayed on Monday, since then her behaviour has changed dramatically!!

She contantly barks at Honey and as soon as Honey moves, Molly pounces on her and pushes her to the ground and they non stop fight! Molly is also VERY grumpy now!

I'm at the end of my tether, i dont know what to do :'(

God knows what the neighbours think!

I know she is probably feeling a little stange after her op and hopefully she will go back to normal soon, just wondering if anyone else has experienced this change after spaying?

Lucy x

My Girls - Molly & Honey

Offline cazza

• Site Member
Re: HELP - Molly has changed!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 04:45:56 PM »
Hi Lucy, can't say I noticed any difference after Fern got spayed sorry not much help

Offline Pammy

• Inactive
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 05:13:28 PM »
I doubt this is related to speying as its too soon for the hormones to have all gone. This is prob more related to surgery, strange smells, feeling strange, trying to re-assert authority etc etc. Hopefully things will settle down in a few days.
Pam n the boys

Growing old is compulsory growing up is optional

Offline jools

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 07:11:09 PM »
I doubt this is related to speying as its too soon for the hormones to have all gone. This is prob more related to surgery, strange smells, feeling strange, trying to re-assert authority etc etc. Hopefully things will settle down in a few days.

Just what I was going to say. I am sure she will settle down in a few days. Gentle hugs to wee Molly. (( ))
With love from Julie, Bramble Poppy and Coco xxx