Author Topic: devious or just plain spoilt  (Read 451 times)

Offline winewood

• Donator
  • Now in Italy
devious or just plain spoilt
« on: April 14, 2009, 06:36:25 AM »
Poor Indi had a sore foot so she was left at home with an early diner while I walked Kody last week. So he had the pleasure of walks on his own then but the end of the week I took Indi out only to the corner and back then took him out on our usual 1hr walk. Would not come when I called him later in the evening he just looked the other way to which my Oh went over to him and gave a little prod to do what your told. Next morning we wake up only to find that he had not only been on the couch but he peed on it as well :o never have either of them got up on furniture without permission meaning blanket put on then approval by us. The little ******
he is the quiet one the one that I say has the devil behind those eyes, if only he used as much thought for good and not evil :005: I have never known a dog to be so deceitful, and put thought into getting you back, let alone the greasy looks and complete head turn away if in a grump is this a cocker thing or is he just plain spoilt. He also used her sore leg as a excuse to try to hump her and take over. As soon as she felt better she was humping him again and put him in his place, was this just the lowest in the pack trying to move up and take over. Indi ended up at the vet on antibiotics and pain killers. A week to the day after,  we noticed a small red lump on her foot in between her toes which with very little poking outcame a big grass seed, must have come up from the underneath then out the top all is well now jumping around like a lunatic as usual. Anyone else have a problem boy like mine the other time he turned his head and wont look at you is when my daughter brings her black cocker boy over, better now he has been desexed, but he would not acknowledge my daughter for getting Duke, I told her to just ignor him, let him get overhimself and this has improved slowly by ignoring the behaviour it was'nt getting him anywhere and Indi got more attention Kody left to himself.
Owned and trained by two mad cockers

Offline MegandMolly

• Donator
Re: devious or just plain spoilt
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 06:40:22 AM »
Sulking! :005:

Have OH who can be sulk too! ph34r

(must be a 'man' thing! :005:)
Sam (that's me), Meg (B&W cocker), Ruby (Blue Roan cocker) and Gemma (Black lab)