Author Topic: IPad help needed  (Read 2619 times)

Offline Sheryl

• Donator
Re: IPad help needed
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2012, 10:07:48 PM »
Nope...I have find Stuff, my albums and then a little speech bubble with an i in the middle (at the bottom)

At the top I have an Arrow  a box, an envelope, a refresh and what looks like a hanging picture on the right hand side. Nothing on the left at the top and no blue buttons like that.
Sheryl, Holly, Kali, Baby Lyla and Angel Chloe

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2012, 10:32:10 PM »
Ok, this is going to sound really silly but try installing the photo bucket iPhone app. I jus went to the app store and realised that I installed that version into my phone and that's the one that got installed automatically when I first synced my iPad!! Turns out I don't have the iPad app at all. But it works brilliantly!  :doh:

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2012, 10:47:04 PM »
Me again! Right, I've downloaded the iPad app. It's not as straightforward as the phone version. The arrow at the top is the upload button. It then asks which source you want to upload from. Photo library is the photos stored in your iPad. Select the photo you want and it uploads to your photo bucket album. Hope that helps.
I'm sticking with the phone app because it is so much easier.   :shades: :005:

Offline Sheryl

• Donator
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2012, 06:32:29 PM »
Aye, I can transfer them from my photos to photobucket ok but then when I go to my albums, it wouldn't load! I decided to clear the app and download the iPhone version.......much better ph34r :005:  thanks for trying to help xx
Sheryl, Holly, Kali, Baby Lyla and Angel Chloe