Author Topic: Southern Counties :-)  (Read 4699 times)

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
Southern Counties :-)
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2004, 01:57:47 PM »
Don't you worry Dessie...I wouldn't miss it for the world  :wink:  I'll be there willing you and Douglas on....and all the othert COL'ers who'll be attending....including Lou & Norbett (well done  :!: )
Can we have all dogs attending this year though please.....so I don't have to split myself in 2 to see the dogs and the bitches  :lol:  :lol:                    

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2004, 02:08:00 PM »
SO pleased Douglas has made Crufts 2005 - better bring my videocam again then huh  :lol: Congratulations Dessie, I know how much it means to you.

And huge well dones to Louise and Norbert (I do love that name!), and especially to Andrew and Jane for such a magnificent achievement with Ruby :lol:                    

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2004, 07:04:30 PM »
Oh, i've just seen this.  

Wow, lots of wins lately, that's great.

Big congratulations to jane Andrew and Ruby - you must be over hte moon!  :P

Congratulations to Dessie & Douglas and Louise & Norbert - sounds like you all had a good time last weekend!  :D                    
Shirley, Morgan and Cooper
Morgan's Page                                  Videos of my boys

Offline Dessie

• Site Member
  • Marvin, Oliver & Douglas
    • Derrindee Spaniels
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2004, 01:46:18 PM »
SO pleased Douglas has made Crufts 2005 - better bring my videocam again then huh  :lol: Congratulations Dessie, I know how much it means to you.   And huge well dones to Louise and Norbert (I do love that name!), and especially to Andrew and Jane for such a magnificent achievement with Ruby :lol:

Thanks Mike and fancy not noticing this earlier !!!!!!! and trying to slip in without anybody noticing  :roll:  fine mate you are  :cry:  :cry:

Douglas said please please come to Crufts as he wants to watch himself on the TV as he has seen Ruby and Otis and wants to join the limelight  :wink:  :wink:                    
Dessie, Douglas, Marvin & Oliver (ESS)(The Guernsey Crew) :D :D

Derrindee Spaniels
Guernsey, Channel Islands

Offline daftcockers

• Site Member
    • http://www.chaysonniecockers.co.uk
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2004, 06:20:24 PM »
Yes Mike you must do another video next year, as Sonny says he want to be a movie star and he's heard your a good director :lol:  :lol:                    
WWW.CHAYSONNIECOCKERS.CO.UK

Thanks susan and the gang

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2004, 09:30:54 AM »
It's a date guys - I had a blast filming ast yr, and am really looking forward to doing it again in 2005  :lol:                    

Offline looby lou

• Site Member
  • Georgia
    • http://www.jayzander.co.uk
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2004, 08:49:00 AM »
hi everyone ,
thanks to all.
Susan noted the other day that whenever a COLer is in the same class as me they win the class :D
So come on everyone get entering your dogs in post grad dog so we can all get to crufts next year 8)  We have got to keep Mike busy.
Mike - glad you like Norberts name - being a Harry Potter mad family we named him after Hagrids pet dragon a Rhodesian Ridgeback called Norbert. It suits him because he is a little dreagon at times - there you are now you can all see I am officially maaaaddddd :wink:  :wink:
Look forward to seeing Dessie again and any others at Paignton and Bournemouth :D                    
To see our dogs visit
www.jayzander.co.uk

Looby Lou

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2004, 10:48:19 AM »
I dont think that makes you any madder than the rest of us Lou :lol: Looks like I'll be meeting you and Norbert at Windsor anyway, looking forward to it :wink: