Author Topic: Seminar For Beginners November 7th 2010  (Read 8210 times)

Offline bracken

• Site Member
Re: Seminar For Beginners November 7th 2010
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2010, 09:53:30 PM »
We are going........ so looking forward with some help with my mop(Lace)

Offline Jeanette

• Site Member
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2010, 09:54:28 PM »
I wanted to go but too far, hope you all learn lots

Offline bracken

• Site Member
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2010, 09:56:30 PM »
me too Jeanette...we have coat upon coat here and she is still just 5 months  :005:

Offline Jeanette

• Site Member
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2010, 09:57:59 PM »
me too Jeanette...we have coat upon coat here and she is still just 5 months  :005:

Well I was hoping to learn how to do feet  :005:

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2010, 10:22:19 PM »
Me and sister Jayne are going to this, not sure which one of my motley crew I'm going to take though! Didn't think you could take youngsters so Sarah, you have really thrown me now saying that you are taking Dru  :luv:

Well no ones said you can't and even though you can only do so much with him as he's young it will be fab to get tips for the future also. Did think about bringing Tally as well, but on my own I feel I wont be able to take it all in prop with them both. It would be nice to start out with help with Dru and then I can always take home what I've learnt and practice on poor Tally.  :shades:

Look forward to seeing you all there.  :D
xxxxxx 🐕 Sarah & 'Chamerl' Cocker Crew 🐕 xxxxxx

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2010, 10:37:26 PM »
Didn't think you could take youngsters so Sarah, you have really thrown me now saying that you are taking Dru  :luv:

It's not a KC licensed show so there isn't any lower age limit on dogs coming along as far as I know. I'll check and let you know :blink:
Jane

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2010, 08:39:31 AM »
I'm coming too....didn't realise until yesterday that we could take a dog with us  :embarassed:

Georgia is def. too young, she will only be 13 weeks or so & would cause havoc  :005: 

Can someone tell me if its o.k to come without a dog?   :shades:   The coats on my other 3 are kept fairly short, so its not an option to bring one.

Nina, Jo Jo, Georgia & Alfie

Offline Mybuddies

« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2010, 09:23:30 AM »
  My niece and I are attending

Looking forward to it :D

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2010, 09:34:36 AM »
Can someone tell me if its o.k to come without a dog?   :shades:   The coats on my other 3 are kept fairly short, so its not an option to bring one.

Yes of course :blink:
Jane

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2010, 09:38:40 AM »
I'm coming too....didn't realise until yesterday that we could take a dog with us  :embarassed:

I hadn't either, we're only going to bring Charlie between Meg and I but I'll do the grooming bit and Meg's going to take advantage of the showing tips with him  :D

Jane, Would anyone object if I brought camera - would like to record how nice feet look and finished products as a reference point for future.  Willing to share on here if it helps others too  :-\

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline bracken

• Site Member
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2010, 09:48:00 AM »
I'm coming too....didn't realise until yesterday that we could take a dog with us  :embarassed:

I hadn't either, we're only going to bring Charlie between Meg and I but I'll do the grooming bit and Meg's going to take advantage of the showing tips with him  :D

Jane, Would anyone object if I brought camera - would like to record how nice feet look and finished products as a reference point for future.  Willing to share on here if it helps others too  :-\
So pleased your coming Jenny I will get to meet the handsome Charlie  :luv: and yourselves of course  :005: :blink:

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2010, 10:05:04 AM »

Yes of course :blink:

Thanks Jane  :D   Looking forward to this & to meeting some more COL'ers & doglets.  :D

Nina, Jo Jo, Georgia & Alfie

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2010, 11:41:16 AM »

Sounds like a really fab idea to me Jenny and you need to try out your new camera somewhere.  ;)

Even though I'm taking Dru I'm much keener to watch others trim to be honest as I hate anyone watching me when I'm trimming. It makes me nervous.  :shades: ph34r :005: I'm also really keen to get some fab tips in the ring. I really am really looking forward to it. Is that sad.  ph34r :shades: :005:
xxxxxx 🐕 Sarah & 'Chamerl' Cocker Crew 🐕 xxxxxx

Offline Pop-Star

• Donator
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2010, 11:47:31 AM »
  I really am really looking forward to it. Is that sad.  ph34r :shades: :005:
No not sad at all - I really really wish I was going - maybe there'll be a next time  :-\
I hope you all have the most fabulous day :D
Janet & Poppy

Offline trishaf

« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2010, 07:05:40 PM »
Frodo & I r going I'm really looking forward to it Can,t bark for frodo so hope his a good boy Lv Trisha & Frodo x