Author Topic: East Of Scotland Cocker Spaniel Club  (Read 5786 times)

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
East Of Scotland Cocker Spaniel Club
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2005, 10:39:21 AM »
We had a great day and met lots of lovely people. Our class was the first one so once that was out of the way, I managed to relax and enjoy the rest of the show ;)  Disney took it all in his stride - its a long day for a pup but he wasn't phased by it at all. When he wasn't out in the sunshine, getting cuddles from Gilly's daughter or playing with Jane's Charlie, he was having forty winks in his crate.  We also met Disney's breeder who had lots of nice things to say about him and gave us a few tips. So, all in all, a very positive experience. It was great seeing Gilly and her girls again, and meeting Jane and her lovely dogs. I really enjoyed watching Charlie and Oliver strutting their stuff - they both did brilliantly :D  It was nice seeing how it should be done :lol: So huge congratulations to Jane on their excellent wins :D
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2005, 11:04:21 AM »
:D Congratulations Gill and Disney!

And congrats to JanES too B)

Offline Tracey J

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2005, 12:27:59 PM »
Congratulations Jane, Oliver & Charlie!!!!  And what a start for little Disney :D !  He's a credit to you Gill, well done! :D
Tracey, Molly &  little brother Brodie!

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2005, 12:29:22 PM »
Gill, your not giving yourself enough credit, you were really great, didn't put a step wrong and neither did Disney he was a little natural and he looked so happy wagging his little tail  B) He's got great coat and pigment to for an orange, gorgeous eyes  ;) I think he found his "new" best friend in Charlie they were soooo funny  :lol:
Anyway a good day was had by all. All I'm going to say is thank god for Gameboys  :lol:  ;)