Author Topic: Henry keeps booby-trapping the house  (Read 732 times)

Offline hanandhen

Henry keeps booby-trapping the house
« on: March 02, 2010, 09:17:13 PM »
with his grunty pig  :005:

Everytime I sit down, there is a grunty noise, because he keeps leaving it on chairs ::)

Everytime I walk into the kitchen, there is a grunty noise because he keeps leaving it the passageway ::)

Anyone else got a master saboteur for a spangle? :lol2:

Offline amanda9586

• Donator
Re: Henry keeps booby-trapping the house
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 09:28:58 PM »
Ha ha  :005:  We have one too - except she does it with her own body.......  ph34r 

I work from home and Poppy likes to sit on the top of the stairs which is outside my office.  However sometimes I come out and she is lying full stretch over the top stair just ready to send me flying down the stairs  ph34r  I swear you will see a post soon with "Has your cocker spaniel put you in hospital?" as the title  :005:

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 09:41:35 PM »
Not the house but Alfie managed to booby trap my car with his beloved babble ball once, it was one of the extra annoying ones that said things like 'I'm gonna get ya!' and 'good puppeeeeeeeeee!' in a horrible cartoon character-like voice. Anyway, we were going back to NI for a few days and as I was loading the car Alfie and Tills were pootering around in the house and when I called them to jump in the car I didn't notice that Alfie had carried his babble ball out with him. It didn't start babbling until we hit the motorway about a mile from home and I couldn't stop and get out of the car to look for the infernal thing until we were right through Glasgow over an hour later and at every bump in the road/slight movement of the car it would start babbling away... it was driving me mad but it got worse, the dogs were on the back seat and I had a lot of stuff I was taking home with me crammed into the footwells and the ball had fallen down amongst all the stuff and under the passenger seat and could I find it?? Could I heck so I had to listen to it the whole way to Stranraer and then the whole way from Belfast to my parents' house ph34r >:D
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 09:49:38 PM »
Not the house but Alfie managed to booby trap my car with his beloved babble ball once, it was one of the extra annoying ones that said things like 'I'm gonna get ya!' and 'good puppeeeeeeeeee!' in a horrible cartoon character-like voice. Anyway, we were going back to NI for a few days and as I was loading the car Alfie and Tills were pootering around in the house and when I called them to jump in the car I didn't notice that Alfie had carried his babble ball out with him. It didn't start babbling until we hit the motorway about a mile from home and I couldn't stop and get out of the car to look for the infernal thing until we were right through Glasgow over an hour later and at every bump in the road/slight movement of the car it would start babbling away... it was driving me mad but it got worse, the dogs were on the back seat and I had a lot of stuff I was taking home with me crammed into the footwells and the ball had fallen down amongst all the stuff and under the passenger seat and could I find it?? Could I heck so I had to listen to it the whole way to Stranraer and then the whole way from Belfast to my parents' house ph34r >:D

:rofl1:  and who says dogs don't have a sense of humour  :lol2:  Bet Tills and Alfie had a lovely sleep throughout all this  :lol2:
helen & jarvis x

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2010, 10:04:34 PM »

:rofl1:  and who says dogs don't have a sense of humour  :lol2:  Bet Tills and Alfie had a lovely sleep throughout all this  :lol2:

Oh they were happy as clams sparko on the back seat the whole way back. I HATED that babble ball but Alfie got it as a gift and he absolutely adored it so I never had the heart to do what I wanted to do, which was hurl it into the fiery depths of hell :lol2: He would lie on the living room rug with it between his paws, nudge it with his nose and then wag his tail madly when it 'talked' to him ::) :005: The day the batteries finally ran out was a happy one for me :lol2:
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline *Theresa*

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2010, 10:12:21 PM »
We bought one of those....lasted not even a week in this house and then being an unfeeling owner I felt my sanity was more important than the pooches happiness and it got launched.....Horrid horrid horrid dog toy
Theresa, Dave, Glen and Sally (or their aliases Gwendoline and Scallywag)

Offline lisalh

• Donator
  • Fred
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2010, 11:30:08 AM »
Not had the joy of one of them though although we do have a really annoying squeaky gorrilla than even Glen and Sally wouldnt kill for me
The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog.  ~Ambrose Bierce

Offline hanandhen

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2010, 07:15:59 PM »
Nicola, that's brilliant