Author Topic: House training  (Read 730 times)

Offline Daisydoo

• Site Member
House training
« on: June 06, 2004, 04:58:29 PM »
:(  My beautiful little black and white roan is now 7 months old  and is gorgeous !! However the only trouble spot on our horizon is her seeming inability to not go through the night without messing in the kitchen !! I am now doubly exasperated as having just returned from a weeks hols with my hubby - Daisy staying with best 6 friends (all doggy I add) her human friend tells me she has been clean all week !!!!!! The routine she had was the same as at home which is walk early evening, then tea, then outside before bed at c11ishpm - up in the morning to let her out 6.30ish...
Can anyone help clearly exasperated of Devon before I think of setting up our own cleaning company??

Love Tanya & Daisy :D  :D                    
Love Tanya & Daisy
XXX

Offline lorri

• Site Member
House training
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2004, 10:56:28 PM »
Hi

Jarvis is nearly 6 months and is just about getting there been dry for a few nights out. I dont give Jarvis any water after 10.30 and somebody also told me that the raw hide chews can also make them need the loo :? So i always make sure Jarvis chews are all away after about 10.30 also. Im sure you'll get there eventually

Lorraine and Jarvis