Author Topic: Another colour question :D  (Read 1073 times)

Offline amandaC

• Site Member
Another colour question :D
« on: July 27, 2010, 09:31:44 PM »
Okay little man is 4 weeks old. Still haven't decided on his fate but hey still another month to do that.

He still has pink patches in the centre of his central pad and although his toe pads are black his toe nails are white. He still looks black and white but on closer inspection peeling back the white fluff reveals blue skin . Mum is very light blue roan / black and white ticked but has pink skin where she is light blue but totally black pads and toe nails all round. Dad is a very dark blue. So what is my little man? I know I am not allowed to post pictures but would love to know what he will be as I would like it to be accurate and also would like to register him quite soon.

Many thanks

Amanda x x
Amanda, Amber, Tallulah and Rubydoo x

Offline jennyspin

• Site Member
  • my gorgeous Boyd & Jitka at Master Groom 2012
Re: Another colour question :D
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 09:49:20 PM »
Hi Amanda, it's so good to hear that your little man is doing so well. I wouldn't rush to register him at the mo. He's only four weeks so plenty of time. My Angel is light blue but does have blue skin but also pink on her belly. I keep trying to think back to when my Chester was a pup and the difference between him being black and white and Angel being light blue. I've only ever had the one black and white pup so I'm no expert but I'm sure someone will give you a defo answer. If I had to put my money on one at the mo I would say light blue but I could be completely wrong, I normally am! Take care and best wishes  :luv:
Sandlauga cockers
Never assume anything...except an occasional air of intelligence! The Sheriff to Guy of Gisbourne (Richard Carpenter, Robin or Sherwood, Rip 27/02/2012, a writing talent who will be missed).