Author Topic: antagene help needed pleaseeee  (Read 1189 times)

Offline wales07

• Site Member
  • Honey - rest in peace my precious
antagene help needed pleaseeee
« on: October 06, 2010, 12:08:23 PM »
Omg. I feel so utterly frustrated. I wish i could speak french.... I have sent off 3 samples to antagene for fn testing and 2 of those will then be sent off to optigen. I have never done it this way before always did them separate. Well they recieved samples no problem but then i had emails saying i hadnt paid and my card had been refused. Knew that it couldnt be as i only use the pay as you go cards for internet etc so got in touch with card company who say they havent even tried to take the money out! emails back and fore and eventually they manage to take the money. Then i have an email to say that one sample wasnt good enough- so quick visit to vet to get it done asap and sent it straight off. Today now i have had an email with only 1 result (clear :D) so i email and ask where the others are but dont get response. Contact card company and they have taken the money out so decide to ring France. Finally speak to someone who speaks english and she explains that i need to follow the link in the email to get the other results and be able to print off a copy of the certificates. Yay i think i am getting somewhere.... but finally get through an email with my password etc and log on to find it :D all in FRENCH and no test results on there so i have absolutely no idea how i am going to find out the results let alone print off the certificates
Has anyone else any idea what i need to do? It really is driving me insane.... I am having a bad bout of fibromyalgia and the dreaded brain fog that comes with it so all this as left me in tears :'( why cant these companies employ people who can communicate arghhhh

Offline mlynnf50

• Donator
Re: antagene help needed pleaseeee
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 01:47:53 PM »
Sorry to hear you are having so much trouble with the french system, I live here and can assure you that it haappens with everything you try to do >:(, you can put on your computer a google translate programme and its free of charge ;) which make a change.

So glad you got the all clear though, good luck

Sorry cant be of any use to you.

Offline MegandMolly

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 01:58:38 PM »
Have sent you a PM
Sam (that's me), Meg (B&W cocker), Ruby (Blue Roan cocker) and Gemma (Black lab)

Offline wales07

• Site Member
  • Honey - rest in peace my precious
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 02:22:35 PM »
Well thank goodness i have finally been able to view the test results- all clear :D (they had given me the wrong login and password!) but the silly sods have only gone and sent one wrong sample on to optigen!!!!!!!!
I mean how hard is it- i sent 3 samples off with antagene forms for fn tests and enclosed only 2 optigen forms as only 2 needed that test the 3rd is already optigen tested. All they needed to do was look at the forms >:D Hopefully optigen wont test the one sample as the sample name and form for the test dont match and also that they already have a record of her test ::) at least with optigen you can get he answers you need when you contact them but antagene.....i feel like banging my head against a brick wall :-\

Offline Mybuddies

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 07:17:45 PM »

Pleased you have got to the bottom of it :D but can sympathise as I had a night mare with them when i did it ( that was before you could book online though)

Now I would only do the fn test through a 20/20 clinic ;) but understand some who did the clinic back in july have not had their fn results back(or hadnt very recently anyway), hope they have got to the bottom of it too!

Optigen are a pleasure to deal :D

Offline Sharon

• Inactive
  • Bramble
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2010, 12:16:35 PM »
Optigen are great, sent my samples to them 2 weeks ago today, had the results last night.  Antagene on the other hand extract the DNA and only used to send them to Optigen in batches a couple of times a month (I think) which is why it takes forever.  Last time I needed both done I sent a sample to each company