Author Topic: pups or not?  (Read 2388 times)

Offline annie10

• Limited Member
Re: pups or not?
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2012, 06:20:43 PM »
i decided last night after much waiting for all of the advice given that i will not be letting my baby girl have pups as i dont want  to lose her as shes my girl ...i always do things by the book even if i dont know at first what im doing i will always seek advice which i did last night.. im thinking of looking for a young pup that i can give a loving home too...as most of you have said theres lots out there!!

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2012, 06:25:07 PM »
Good for you   ;)  I am sure you will find your perfect pup given time - sounds like it will be a lucky pup too  :D
Julie and Watson

Offline ebony girl

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2012, 06:26:40 PM »
i decided last night after much waiting for all of the advice given that i will not be letting my baby girl have pups as i dont want  to lose her as shes my girl ...i always do things by the book even if i dont know at first what im doing i will always seek advice which i did last night.. im thinking of looking for a young pup that i can give a loving home too...as most of you have said theres lots out there!!

Brilliant news.... You've just made my weekend xxx

Offline PennyB

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2012, 09:45:42 PM »
Yes another brilliant news from me - getting another pup from somewhere else is a good move
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2012, 09:52:47 PM »
Good luck with your search  :D
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.