Author Topic: New Groomer in Aberdeen area.  (Read 643 times)

Offline BobnDot

• Donator
New Groomer in Aberdeen area.
« on: July 28, 2014, 09:34:42 PM »
Following a change of staff, and decrease in competence  >:(, at our usual groomers we started looking about for somewhere else for Milly and Chaz to have their four to six monthly full professional grooming with me keeping them tidy in between.

Eventually came across this groomer in Elrick, a few miles to the west of Aberdeen.     http://www.doggydudes.co.uk/index.html

Milly and Chaz have both been out there today and Dot and I are very impressed with the professionalism shown by Graeme. He discussed our requirements fully, made friends with the dogs and put them completely at ease, then carried out the best clip and grooming that our two have ever had.
I'll take some photos and post them up over the next few days but we're over the moon with the results and the two furry members of our family are now sleek, shiny and even more cuddleable  :luv:.

I'm sure we've found our new groomer.

Bob.

Offline HelenS

• Donator
  • Cupar
Re: New Groomer in Aberdeen area.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 01:31:31 PM »
Its great when you find a good groomer you can trust, glad you've found one . Look forward to the photos of the pretty/handsome pair. ( by that I mean Milly & Chaz, not you and Dot  :lol: )
Ps : Port Seton is calling you back for a visit ;)

Offline Angusthepup

Re: New Groomer in Aberdeen area.
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 10:53:43 PM »
After seeing the recommendation on here.  Angus had his first groom today with Graeme at Doggy Dudes and am so happy with the results.

He was great and put us all at ease straight away, discussed what we wanted and the end result is just brilliant.  :D

Would highly recommend Doggy Dudes if anyone is looking for a groomer.