Author Topic: Fresh Fruit allowed what to avoid  (Read 2026 times)

Offline Hurtwood Dogs

• Donator
  • Little Lionheart
Re: Fresh Fruit allowed what to avoid
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2010, 04:03:59 PM »
My darling Weim discovered the joys of frozen poo with all the snow recently, a habit she's never had before so I'm hoping to break it before I have to ban her from the house :020: :020: ::)

Iwww, never again!! Roxy used to do that delightful habit when she was a pup  >:D You can really go off'em when they do things like that can't you! Pineapple didn't work for her, I found a product online that worked well, it meant adding a tablet to all of their dinners for about a fortnight and it stopped alltogether. I think it was Brewers Yeast that was in them? Not 100% sure though - would have to check. Hope you get it sorted soon  :D

Mingers aren't they >:D. It got to the point her coat was starting to smell - presume it's coming through her pores  :020: :020: I haven't seen her do it since the snow went though so I'm hoping it's just a poo on ice thing she has, but will keep adding pineapple for a couple of weeks and if we've still got a problem I might try and get you to remember what pills they were! I can kind of understand pups experimenting but she should know better at her age!!!!! :lol2:

Hannah, Dave & Normy xx

Trev 2001-07 soul dog, always in my heart and dreams x

Offline hollyd443

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2010, 04:49:09 PM »
My darling Weim discovered the joys of frozen poo with all the snow recently, a habit she's never had before so I'm hoping to break it before I have to ban her from the house :020: :020: ::)

Iwww, never again!! Roxy used to do that delightful habit when she was a pup  >:D You can really go off'em when they do things like that can't you! Pineapple didn't work for her, I found a product online that worked well, it meant adding a tablet to all of their dinners for about a fortnight and it stopped alltogether. I think it was Brewers Yeast that was in them? Not 100% sure though - would have to check. Hope you get it sorted soon  :D

Mingers aren't they >:D. It got to the point her coat was starting to smell - presume it's coming through her pores  :020: :020: I haven't seen her do it since the snow went though so I'm hoping it's just a poo on ice thing she has, but will keep adding pineapple for a couple of weeks and if we've still got a problem I might try and get you to remember what pills they were! I can kind of understand pups experimenting but she should know better at her age!!!!! :lol2:

These are the ones - found it after a bit of searching!:

Offline Hurtwood Dogs

• Donator
  • Little Lionheart
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2010, 05:15:17 PM »

These are the ones - found it after a bit of searching!:

Thank you!!!!!!!! :D :D

Hannah, Dave & Normy xx

Trev 2001-07 soul dog, always in my heart and dreams x