Author Topic: Webbox  (Read 911 times)

Offline dipsydoodlenoodle

• Donator
Webbox
« on: April 26, 2012, 12:20:50 PM »
What are peoples views on webbox? (i.e. ok or a no no like Bakers?)

Charlie is a fussy pup; he will NOT eat kibble and he will NOT eat raw chicken and he can be fussy with raw. He does eat pedigree tins and pedigree pouches - however he'll only eat them if we add something to it (usually I cook a bit of mince and dry all of the fat off it and add a spoonful to his food) or I cook a bit of liver and chop it into his food. My mam had been mentioning webbox for a while - so she bought some yesterday to try and I mixed a tiny bit of it into his food and he dived in and wolfed his food down. Is webbox a 'healthy enough' option to add?
My beautiful little boy Charlie :)

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
Re: Webbox
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 04:02:30 PM »
I've not heard of Webbox so googled it and went to their website, then clicked on the "dog food" link and Avast anti virus leapt into action and blocked a Trojan Horse that it detected in the link :o

So I'm none the wiser about Webbox but thought I should post a warning about the Trojan Horse :D

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 04:11:58 PM »
I've never used the dry food but I do occasionally use the chubs of meat added to their dry food as a treat. It's not a brilliant food and I wouldn't feed it every day but mine love it.
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline Toni-UK

• Site Member
  • Booby-Doo
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 04:16:58 PM »
http://www.webboxpetfood.com/site/content_supreme_chub_rolls.php
(no virus alert on this site for me)

Is it these?

:-\

People laugh at me because I'm different, but I laugh at them because they are all the same.

Offline dipsydoodlenoodle

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 12:26:51 PM »
I daresnt look at the links at work just in case. It basically looks like a giant squidgy sausage of food.
My beautiful little boy Charlie :)

Offline Holly2009

• Inactive
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 01:20:07 PM »
Holly has had these in the past and they are pretty rubbish to say the least  :shades: she can be a fussy madam & I bought a tray of Chubbs from pets at home, she loved them mixed in with her James Wellbeloved Dry Kibble.

After a short stay away frm home she came back on her usual dry mixed with chappie  or tripe - the frozen square packets in the freezers!!! She loves it to say the least!

Chubbs are a complimentary food so need mixing with something decent, there made from animal derivatives - not the good stuff!

Anything that says 'chicken flavoured' can't be good....plus they sell them in poundland  :005:

Offline Jonnydog

• Donator
  • Penny Black - b. 7/5/2011
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 02:33:10 PM »
Penny's also a fussy eater (except where Sunday dinner is concerned when she just woofs down any leftovers as if she was starved) and I've given up trying to feed her kibble (Burns) for breakfast so she has Nature diet, which she loves. At tea time she's usually hungry enough to eat most of the kibble.

HOWEVER when we got her, a dear friend gave us two massive bags of Royal Canin Cocker Spaniel 25. Unfortunately it was for adult dogs, so we've been saving it until now. Well yesterday I opened it and the dogs just went crazy! Penny finished every last morsel ( much to Jonny's disappointment), the same again this morning, and she's been showing me the cupboard where it's kept ever since.

It certainly has a strong smell and the kibbles are slightly moist, which may make a difference. Trouble is, I've got two more big bags of Burns to finish up...

Jess - my little companion 2003-2011