Author Topic: Bluey 5 Year Old Boy @ Many Tears  (Read 1835 times)

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
Bluey 5 Year Old Boy @ Many Tears
« on: October 23, 2016, 08:53:43 PM »
http://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=16846

04-08-2016 Bluey is a 5 year old ex stud Cocker Spaniel. He is a very sweet but nervous boy. He already enjoys cwtches. It seems that he has a issue with his left eye which is affecting his vision, our vet will be looking into this shortly and we will update. He will need a resident friendly dog or dogs in his new home to help him learn about living as a pet and give him some much needed confidence. He has never lived in a home before so may find all the new sights and sounds scary to start with. He doesn't know how to walk on a lead yet and will need help with his housetraining. If you feel that you have the time, love and patience to help this cuddly boy enjoy his new life, then please complete an application form.

05-09-16 UPDATE
Hi my name is Bluey but you can call me Blue. Since leaving the place where I lived for 5 years, I have learnt what freedom is and wow I love it. I have learnt I must ask to go outside when I need the toilet, to come when I'm called, travelling in the van is fun, I am learning manners when I'm around other dogs and love these squeaky toys. I will do anything to get one in my mouth. I'm learning to walk on a lead. I'm still nervous around people but will come to one of my foster mums and she gives me cuddles which feel pretty good.

26-09-16 UPDATE
Hi it's me again.. I wanted to let you all know how I'm doing.. well.. I can now walk on a lead wearing a harness but only when I'm with another dog.. so I definitely need a confident dog in my forever home. I went to the woods today and I jumped into the river and had a swim, which I think I enjoyed!. I'm still very nervous around new people especially men. Because I am blind in one eye I have to listen out for bells to find my pack members.

Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo

Offline PennyB

Re: Bluey 5 Year Old Boy @ Many Tears
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 09:01:33 PM »
Reserved
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!