Author Topic: Sadie 4 Year Old Girl @ Many Tears  (Read 1402 times)

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
Sadie 4 Year Old Girl @ Many Tears
« on: September 19, 2017, 07:42:12 PM »
http://manytearsrescue.com/display_mtar_dog.php?id=19964

27-08-17 What a beautiful gir Sadie is.  She is a 4 year old ex-breeding cocker who has arrived here a litte shell shocked but is keen and eager to learn what this new world has to offer her.  Sadie will need a home with at least one other dog to help her learn about lead walking and house training and owners with time, love and patience to help her move forwards.  She has never been inside a home so this will be a little scary at first but we think Sadie is going to soon learn to love her new life.  Sadie has a passport.
08-09-17 UPDATE
Sadie is coming out of her self very slowly, she is still extremely nervous of new people but is fine with me. Sadie walks around her kennel and in the yard with a massive waggy tail. As you can see from her photo's she is one pretty lady. She will now come up to me and take a treat from my hands. She isn't yet walking on a lead, but it won't take her long with the guidance from another dog the same size as her. She could also be homed with cats as she has passed her cats test here. She is a beautiful girl that is so willing to please, Please give her a chance
Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo