Author Topic: Abby - Working Cocker @ Many Tears  (Read 1102 times)

Offline Elisa

• Site Member
  • Double Trouble
Abby - Working Cocker @ Many Tears
« on: January 25, 2009, 04:07:15 PM »
http://www.dogpages.org.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=46987&pid=2791870&st=120&#entry2791870

24-01-09 Abbey working cocker 5 years. Her owner took her on three weeks ago (not from us) but is now moving to a flat and cannot take his dogs. Abbey has been living in a kennel and she does not seem used to the lead so she will need some help to learn about house training etc. She has a good temperament and seems to be good with both children and dogs so a home with another dog may help her to learn faster.

To adopt a dog from Many Tears Animal Rescue you will be home checked, you and all members of your family and any dogs who will be living with the dog MUST come to meet the new dog. If you are interest in adopting please call the rescue centre between 10am and 4pm on 01269 843084. We are unable to return phone calls so please try again if your call is not answered. If adopting a puppy you will be asked to provide details of puppy training classes in your area which you will be required to attend.

:luv: :luv:
Elisa, Bailey & Harvey  xxx

Offline Beth

• Site Member
Re: Abby - Working Cocker @ Many Tears
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 04:59:50 PM »

Bless her :luv: she looks quite old for 5 :-\
Owned by Jarvis (Cocker), and Lucy (Cavalier).

Offline Karma

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 05:18:23 PM »

She looks like a lovely furry bear...

I can't believe someone took her on and then moved within 3 weeks - did he not have any inkling of the move??
 :-\

I hope she finds a home soon - if I wasn't working, I would seriously be working on OH to give this girly a home....
Remembering Honey. Aug 2007-July 2020

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 05:20:35 PM »

She looks like a lovely furry bear...

I can't believe someone took her on and then moved within 3 weeks - did he not have any inkling of the move??

Exactly what I thought  :huh: ::)
Julie and Watson