Author Topic: Daisy at Walkies, Ammanford, S Wales  (Read 1547 times)

Offline Max X 2

• Site Member
Daisy at Walkies, Ammanford, S Wales
« on: February 08, 2014, 08:28:43 PM »
http://www.walkiesdogs.co.uk/daisy-the-cocker-spaniel/#more-3840

Daisy has just arrived at Walkies she is a five year old ex breeder a loving dog with a big heart. On first meeting her she pushed her nose into my arms for fuss. Although shes an ex breeder shes not particularly nervous and has been well socialized with other dogs .She does chase cats though her owner owned a few cats and she remarked that Daisy thought cats were for chasing . We will be working with Daisy over the coming weeks so watch this space to find out more !

one

Its been lovely getting to know Daisy she has a happy go lucky temperament  , she adores going for walks and gets excited when we meet other dogs she just wants to play with everyone. She is definitely a ladys dog she likes men but is a bit stand offish with them at first until she gets to know them. She is a really happy girl and i feel she is enjoying her time at Walkies especially meeting lots of new people which means extra cuddles. She had her first time on the grooming table and did fab she had her nails done and a quick brush along with treats after. We have been getting her used to being handled all over this week and working on her lead work. She has done well at this and enjoys being told shes a good girl
Maxine owned by Max & Harry

Offline Lottielove

Re: Daisy at Walkies, Wales
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 08:46:36 PM »

:luv: :luv:

Offline Countrygirl

• Donator
    • Countrygirl
Re: Daisy at Walkies, Wales
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 08:56:23 PM »
Daisy is so lovely.  Hope she finds a wonderful forever home very quickly.

Offline Gwynnie

Re: Daisy at Walkies, Ammanford, Wales
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 10:25:47 AM »

Have just looked at Walkies website and Daisy is still on there  :016: She is just  :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: but my OH will not even talk about getting another dog  >:D >:D >:D >:D I have already told him that if I outlive him and there is breath in my body I AM going to get a rescue Cocker  :005: :005:

Looked at the "about" page on the Rehoming website and it looks an absolutely fabulous place for Dogs till they find their forever home........................fields to run in and a stream to play in  :003: :003: 

Really hope Daisy finds her forever home  :luv: :luv: :luv:

Gwyn and Bert

Offline Walshies

• Fudge - our lovely chocolate boy
    • Masarnen Ramblers
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 11:48:09 AM »
We are not far from Ammanford and we would love to take her on.  Unfortunately one is enough at the moment but I hope someone gives this little cutie a forever home soon - she is gorgeous.
Check out our website at www.masarnenramblers.com

Offline Max X 2

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2014, 12:02:33 PM »
Daisy has found a fab home with the Barnes family she has so far settled in really well. Its a super home with lots of nice walks and the family have relatives with dogs so she will have the best of both worlds. It was sad to see her go but we are so happy she has such a nice home .
Maxine owned by Max & Harry

Offline Dinah

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2014, 12:19:45 PM »
Brilliant! :blink:

Offline Gwynnie

Re: Daisy at Walkies, Ammanford, S Wales
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2014, 09:45:19 AM »
Fantastic news  :003: