Author Topic: Lucifer, 5+ black cocker at Homeless Hounds, Lancashire  (Read 1127 times)

Offline zenon_bass

Lucifer, 5+ black cocker at Homeless Hounds, Lancashire
« on: May 18, 2014, 08:24:09 AM »
Mods, Please move this if necessary!

Lucifer is a an overweight black cocker spaniel. He is in need of a full clip as he is very matted, Lucifer is microchipped and is 5+ years old.

Apparently being held as a stray, but will soon need a home if not reclaimed by 20/5.
http://www.homelesshounds.org.uk/

Offline Joules

• Administrator
Re: Lucifer, 5+ black cocker at Homeless Hounds, Lancashire
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 08:31:16 AM »
Bless him.  :luv: 

Presumably can't have been a stray for long if he is that overweight :dunno:  Hope his name is not an indication of his temperament though - might have been a good idea to give him a different one :o
Julie and Watson

Offline sodpot2000

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 11:01:25 AM »
Talk about give a dog a bad name..! Would you really want be be walking across the fields calling that. Past the church on Sunday? You might find more than a dog come to call!!!

More than 5 years old if the grey on his ears and muzzle is any guide. I would say 8/9. Poor lad looks to have been neglected. Hope he gets a home where they will take better care of him.

Offline PennyB

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 01:43:53 PM »
Talk about give a dog a bad name..! Would you really want be be walking across the fields calling that. Past the church on Sunday? You might find more than a dog come to call!!!

More than 5 years old if the grey on his ears and muzzle is any guide. I would say 8/9. Poor lad looks to have been neglected. Hope he gets a home where they will take better care of him.

mine went grey earlier with repeated clipping (or some dogs just go greyish without it) so he could still be 5 as no doubt the rescue would have had him vet checked as well before putting up for rehoming and even with neglect a vet would be able to ascertain a roughish age
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline zenon_bass

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2014, 10:12:43 PM »
Maybe his owner is elderly... That could lead to lots of problems.  Apparently he is NOT dog friendly.

Offline zenon_bass

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2014, 07:33:17 AM »
Now at Babbington Animal Rescue.
http://www.babbington-rescue.org.uk/dogs.irc
Not posted online, yet, but I'm assured that's where he's gone to...