Author Topic: YODA 9 years old Spaniel Aid UK - fostered Stockport  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Max X 2

• Site Member
YODA 9 years old Spaniel Aid UK - fostered Stockport
« on: January 06, 2016, 08:48:24 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/spanielaiduk/posts/628704177269539

he's looking slimmer now - video's on the SAUK facebook page

Yoda is a 9 year old cocker spaniel but please do not let his age put you off. This boy is a character big time and someone is going to be very lucky. He came in due to being sent to a vet to be pts due to aggression towards a new baby in the home. He therefore needs a home with no children. We have seen none of this aggression at all whilst with us and suspect he was spoilt for the first 8 years of his life then pushed aside. He hasnt lived with cats but to his embarrassment was a bit scared of the neighbours cats smile emoticon In foster with other dogs with no issues. Yoda has also been on a diet . He weighed a whopping 21kg on arrival but has lost 4 to 5 kg since and is much more active and mobile. He does have a certain item that will need to go to his new home with him, as explained by his foster mum Carol -

I'm afraid that whoever adopts Yoda will also have to adopt Stinky Blanket! Stinky Blanket was once a much loved comfy throw on my sofa, till Yoda arrived. He loves it, he chews it, rolls on it, humps it and carries it around. He cannot WAIT to get home at the end of the day to be reunited with Stinky (who now has many holes). He eventually falls asleep wrapped in Stinky. I'm afraid the two will never be able to be apart
 Yoda is neutered, chipped, vaccinated up to date, wormed and flead and is in foster in Stockport. Adoption fee and homecheck apply. Applications via forms on website please.
http://spanielaid.co.uk/adoption-application/
Maxine owned by Max & Harry

Offline Max X 2

• Site Member
Re: YODA 9 years old Spaniel Aid UK - fostered Stockport
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 11:31:00 AM »
RESERVED
Maxine owned by Max & Harry

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley