Author Topic: Wanted- a rescue English Cocker Spaniel.  (Read 4746 times)

Offline PennyB

Re: Wanted- a rescue English Cocker Spaniel.
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2007, 12:29:15 PM »
We (Four Paws) have four cockers coming in (3 show type, 1 working), all varying in age from 1 to 4 (1 male 3 bitches).

Wow, four cockers! I am definitely interested. Are they in yet, who do I ring? Actually I don't have a phone number for you! If you email me directly with a number I will call or I can send you mine. My email address is
natalie.allen@oxfordshire.gov.uk.
The show cockers are my passion. Can't wait to hear back from you........

N&H

They are not on the website yet as they haven't come in but Emily will put them on as soon as (1 bitch is coming here next week then the other 2 will come in when I have space).

Our web address is http://www.fourpawsanimalrescue.org.uk

1 cocker was given away by owner yesterday to someone in their street ::) so its only 3 we're getting in
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline nataliea

• Site Member
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2007, 01:30:35 PM »
Thanks for your correspondence Penny, Em has forwarded me the application form  I will complete it and send it back to yourselves. If you could keep in touch with me I would be grateful as I am keen to offer a home and be subject to your vetting procedures.

Many thanks,

N&H
Nat and the Fabulous Cocker Boys.

Offline nataliea

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2007, 02:53:25 PM »
We (Four Paws) have four cockers coming in (3 show type, 1 working), all varying in age from 1 to 4 (1 male 3 bitches).

Penny,
Thank you for getting back to me. Am having IT issues this end so you will either get loads of responses from me or none!
I do understand about not seperating the girls I am sure they will be distressed enough by not being with their family let alone each other. How come they can't go with them abroad and in to quarantine or on a pet passport?
Could you kindly bear me in mind not just re-Holly but any other young/younger cockers that come in please? All of my contact details are on the application form that I have completed and returned to four paws.
Many thanks,
Nat.

Nat and the Fabulous Cocker Boys.