Author Topic: Willow- 5yr old golden worker/show mix girl with Springer Rescue for Scotland  (Read 4034 times)

Offline GinnyB

• Mali, my gorgeous golden girl
oh she's lovely!  :luv: She doesn't look 9  :shades:

Has she been offered a home yet? (You say she is with you for a few days)
Elsie my beautiful bluey

Offline sox

• Site Member
  • You don't have a life without a cocker
Oh - How did I miss this thread - Im really glad that they are both doing well, if I had seen this post I would not have pm'd you Lorna!! - they are well and truely adorable!  :luv: :luv: Thanks Lorna and a massive thanks to Jo, Im really chuffed that they are really a cuddly pair  :D

Im sure they wont be waiting long for forever homes x

Offline Mrs K

• Molly Ma Loon
Unfortunately we have school hols here next week and my daughter has rehearsals and shows every day/evening. Molly can go to my parents if I need to but didn't think they would take both (well my mum said that a fortnight ago but think she is in love with Misty now too but won't keep her as won't take on the committment of a dog) so she is having to go to another foster.
If you are interested in either/both of these girls please contact JoanneV or I and we can point you in the right direction  :luv: Having had both of them here I can also answer any other qs!
Lorna
x
The reason dogs have so many friends is because they wag their tails instead of their tongues.

Offline Dizzy247

• Spence & Alfie
Unfortunately we have school hols here next week and my daughter has rehearsals and shows every day/evening. Molly can go to my parents if I need to but didn't think they would take both (well my mum said that a fortnight ago but think she is in love with Misty now too but won't keep her as won't take on the committment of a dog) so she is having to go to another foster.
If you are interested in either/both of these girls please contact JoanneV or I and we can point you in the right direction  :luv: Having had both of them here I can also answer any other qs!
Lorna
x

Hi I am very very interested in Willow I have phoned the springer rescue but no-one is there to take calls.
Not sure what else to do in applying for adoption for Willow.

Donnax
Donna, Spence & Alfie x

Offline joanne_v

• Site Member
  • Team Edward
Hi Donna. Did you download the application form yet like I said in my PM? Mary cannot answer every calll she gets at the moment as she works fulltime and is getting several dozen enquiries a day hence why we put the application form on the website to make it easier for everyone.

Mum to cockers Lily, Lance and Krumble and lurchers Arwen and Lyra. Hooman sister to Pepper, 13.

Offline Mrs K

• Molly Ma Loon
Hi Donna, I've PM'd you so please feel free to call me if you want a wee chat about the lovely Willow  :luv: before filling in the form. You'll have to excuse my croaky voice tho! We are a house of the sick at the mo!
The reason dogs have so many friends is because they wag their tails instead of their tongues.

Offline Dizzy247

• Spence & Alfie
Hi Donna. Did you download the application form yet like I said in my PM? Mary cannot answer every calll she gets at the moment as she works fulltime and is getting several dozen enquiries a day hence why we put the application form on the website to make it easier for everyone.

Hi Joanne_v
I downloaded the form today and printed it off, so it shall be filled out and posted by tomorrow. I left a message on the answer phone and Mary phoned me back.

Thankyou
Donna
Donna, Spence & Alfie x

Offline hollyd443

• Donator
Good luck Donna. Willow looks gorgeous!  :luv:

Offline GinnyB

• Mali, my gorgeous golden girl
good luck, she's a beautiful dog
Elsie my beautiful bluey

QuietScribe

Good luck Donna.

Offline Dizzy247

• Spence & Alfie
Thankyou all

kepping my fingers crossed.  :shades:
Donna, Spence & Alfie x

Offline fifer

• Site Member
Hi Joanne_v
I downloaded the form today and printed it off, so it shall be filled out and posted by tomorrow. I left a message on the answer phone and Mary phoned me back.

Thankyou
Donna

Best of luck with your application Donna!  :D  Isn't she a beauty?  :luv:
Spaniels In Need

Offline cdpops

• Site Member
Everything crossed Willow would look so good with Spence!

Offline Sheryl

• Donator
Good luck to you.  Fingers crossed xx
Sheryl, Holly, Kali, Baby Lyla and Angel Chloe

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
Good luck, she sounds like such a lovely girl :luv:
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/