Author Topic: SIMON - ID 1854 Many Tears  (Read 2480 times)

Offline kirstyb

Re: SIMON - ID 1854 Many Tears
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2010, 09:45:35 PM »
We battled up the road to see Jo, Kids and the Cocker's this afternoon. We met Simon initially he was peeking from his bed in the kitchen to see what was going on but when the cheese came out he was a brave boy and took some from me. :luv:  He sat on my knee and loved being stroked I believe he could've sat there all day  :005: :005:

I think who ever gives this Wonderful boy his Forever home will be well rewarded with love.

Jo give all the wee ones a big  :bigarmhug: from us. xx
Sam and Pepper's Mummy

Offline harvmeister

• Site Member
  • The Harvmeister
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2010, 07:25:26 PM »
I applied yesterday to adopt Simon :luv: as his personality sounds sooooo like my Harvey and I think he would really fit in with us! but don't think I will pass the many tears rules and regs for adoption!!!! >:( I work mon-fri but I am in and out of the house during the day and if I can't make it home I have a service to come in and take Harv to the park. Sprout looks adorable too. :luv:  Wish I could get at least one of them! lol
Piper + Wilson
Harvey’s gone to the bridge🌈

Offline waggytails

• Millie and Hattie
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2010, 04:26:50 PM »
I applied yesterday to adopt Simon :luv: as his personality sounds sooooo like my Harvey and I think he would really fit in with us! but don't think I will pass the many tears rules and regs for adoption!!!! >:( I work mon-fri but I am in and out of the house during the day and if I can't make it home I have a service to come in and take Harv to the park. Sprout looks adorable too. :luv:  Wish I could get at least one of them! lol

Good luck.
Mum to Hattie and Darcy

(Millie now forever playing on the beach,  RIP 06/03/2010)

Offline gorgeouspoppy

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2010, 02:37:22 PM »
 :banana: :banana: :dance04:   Simon has went to his lovely new home today. :luv:

He has a lovely new mummy and big sister (pap) to keep him company.  He got on fine with the cats as I took him with me on the homecheck today.  He did a wee on the cats bed, poo on the livingroom rug and stole his new sisters pig ear but they still wanted him!!   

xx
Jo, Poppy, Misty + Kinda.xx

Offline kirstyb

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2010, 03:38:18 PM »
Well done Simon!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Hope you'll have loads of fun in your new home.

:bigarmhug: Love Sam and Pepper.
Sam and Pepper's Mummy