Author Topic: Dogs Trust (Bridgend): Roma  (Read 2094 times)

Offline mrpickles

Dogs Trust (Bridgend): Roma
« on: May 29, 2010, 10:10:38 AM »

ROMA is at the Dogs Trust: http://www.dogstrust.org.uk/rehoming/roma1058665.aspx
Rehoming Centre: Bridgend

Breed: Cocker Spaniel

Rehome a dog like me  Dog friendly
 I get on well with other dogs.  Cats/small furry friendly
 I'm generally fine with cats and other small furry friends.  Stranger friendly
 I love my owners, but I’m also happy to meet new people.  Loves treats/will work for food
 Offer me a tasty treat and you’ll have a friend for life...!  Especially likes cuddles
 I am a big softy - I love lots of fuss and enjoy my cuddles.  Medical needs
 I have medical needs, but Dogs Trust can offer financial help with this so please ask about me.

Likes and dislikes: Roma is a very sweet and gentle dog. She has previously been used to breed from so will need a little time to adjust to living her her new home. She gets on very well with other dogs and is best suited living with another dog for company and to help build her confidence. She does have a medical condition called Dry Eye which means she requires eye drops daily and she is also undergoing treatment for an ear infection.

Type of home needed: She will suit a quiet home that's not too busy. She will benefit from living with other dogs as she is much happier in their company.

More about me: DogsTrust will help towards the cost of veterinary treatment relating to her eyes and ears.

:luv: Hope you find your forever home soon!  :luv:

Offline jiw8207

Re: Dogs Trust (Bridgend): Roma
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 03:39:14 PM »
Hi

Roma is so gorgeous and if only she had been available sooner I would have jumped at the chance as she's right on my doorstep so to speak, but I have a gorgeous 10 month old now so sadly have to pass, but I'm sure she'll find a very loving home shortly.

Julia x

Offline revis

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 08:17:56 PM »
We rushed down to Bridgend yesterday to see Roma and we are going to give her ahome .She is small and lovely she has had 2 ops spayed and a claw removed as she had a lump .She was picked up in the pound.We are back home in sussex tonight and will go back to Wales on sat to bring her home.We feel very lucky.
Revis         

Offline hollyd443

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 08:20:53 PM »
That is brilliant news!!  :D Can't wait to read updates  :luv:

It got locked very speadily but did want to say sorry you missed out on Millie and to draw your attention to this thread. Really pleased for both you and Roma  :luv:

Offline MaggieR

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 08:38:20 PM »
Fantastic news  :banana: :banana: :banana:

Roma looks a gorgeous girl and sounds just lovely.  Well done you for giving her the forever home she deserves.  Can't wait to see updated pics of her and hear how she's getting on in her new home  :luv:
Lisa & Maggie x

One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why.  ~Author Unknown

Offline mooching

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 08:52:28 PM »
I am so pleased for you! (and for Roma!!) :cool4:

Offline luckypenny

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2010, 08:59:02 PM »
Lovely news - congratulations :blink: