Cocker Activities > Showing

South Wales & Monmouth cocker

<< < (2/7) > >>

JaspersMum:

--- Quote from: Brimbeck(Dyllan) on March 05, 2010, 08:25:06 AM ---We are going with Lance :luv:
Bringing cream cakes to celebrate him qualifying last week. :D

--- End quote ---

oh bum - knew I should of come  ::) never mind, I'll remember to tell OH he owes you a cuppa to go with the cake  ;)

I wonder how many will now say they are coming - after all Sarah needs to know how many cakes to bring  :005:

Brimbeck(Dyllan):

--- Quote from: JaspersMum on March 05, 2010, 08:45:22 AM ---
--- Quote from: Brimbeck(Dyllan) on March 05, 2010, 08:25:06 AM ---We are going with Lance :luv:
Bringing cream cakes to celebrate him qualifying last week. :D

--- End quote ---

oh bum - knew I should of come  ::) never mind, I'll remember to tell OH he owes you a cuppa to go with the cake  ;)

I wonder how many will now say they are coming - after all Sarah needs to know how many cakes to bring  :005:

--- End quote ---

It's Ok Jenny I'll bring lots, after all it's a long way back any leftovers will be used ;)

jennyspin:
Good luck with this one Jenny and Bev. I think that Coral ( Riondel) and Terry ( Whirlaw) are going as well so also good luck to them and anyone else who is going x

rwasinski:
Good luck to everyone - I really would love to nip over there - literally 10 mins away from my house. Sadly, because we can't bring our pups along, we will probably take them out for a big long weekend morning walk instead but would have loved to have come along to see the beautiful doggies  :luv:

Hollypops:
Hi, I wouldn't mind popping along to have a little nose at all the pretty cockers. Are only dogs that are entered able to come along? Also would I be able to come just for a look without entering a dog?
What time does it finish as I would't make it till about 1 if I do come.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version