Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 3295 times)

Offline hihelloitsnina

Hello everyone!
« on: April 04, 2018, 08:54:06 AM »
Just to say hello! Been roaming this forum for a few weeks and thought I would join and begin asking some Qs.

Got my lovely golden cocker spaniel 5 weeks ago, Chester. He is amazing but at the same is driving us mad! :lol2: This is my first spaniel, had a rescue lurcher/collie cross before who was also absolutely crazy. Looking forward to chatting to you all. All the stories have provided me much comfort over the past couple of weeks  :005:

Offline David Morgan

Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 10:08:44 AM »
Chester will drive you mad; it's what they do. He will bite and he will chew things and he will cry in the night and much worse. He will get upset if you are not around and he willfollow you everywhere; including the toilet. Despite all this, you will love him because they are so lovable.

Online bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2018, 02:14:29 PM »
Chester will drive you mad; it's what they do. He will bite and he will chew things and he will cry in the night and much worse. He will get upset if you are not around and he willfollow you everywhere; including the toilet. Despite all this, you will love him because they are so lovable.

. .but he will make you smile every morning however you‘re feeling, he‘ll always find ways to make you laugh, he‘ll make you realize that a tidy house and clean floors are really not that important because the love he brings to your home is worth far more!!! Welcome to COL, glad you found us. Look forward to hearing more about little Chester and seeing some pictures pleeeeeease!!

Offline David Morgan

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2018, 03:31:20 PM »

. .but he will make you smile every morning however you‘re feeling, he‘ll always find ways to make you laugh, he‘ll make you realize that a tidy house and clean floors are really not that important because the love he brings to your home is worth far more!!! Welcome to COL, glad you found us. Look forward to hearing more about little Chester and seeing some pictures pleeeeeease!!

I wish I could upvote this.

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2018, 07:02:08 PM »

He will have you walking out in clothes resembling a bag lady. you will lose pride in your appearance because its just not worth the hassle of coming home from walks with your best clobber covered in mud and wringing wet.   At home you will resign your self to odd socks, odd slippers, shared bathroom visits and a imposed diet as the sad starving eyes take your last ( and first) biscuit. Good luck  on the worst life decision you ever made.  But Hay ho we have all survived and Yes Sir we would all do it again  :005:
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline hihelloitsnina

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 07:04:03 PM »

I wish I could upvote this.

You're both so right! He has driven me mad, nearly to tears a few times hahah but he is honestly amazing. I absolutely adore the company of a dog, he makes me laugh with all the stupid things he does. He is fantastic. I've uploaded some pics in the puppies pic forum!

Offline hihelloitsnina

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2018, 07:05:19 PM »

He will have you walking out in clothes resembling a bag lady. you will lose pride in your appearance because its just not worth the hassle of coming home from walks with your best clobber covered in mud and wringing wet.   At home you will resign your self to odd socks, odd slippers, shared bathroom visits and a imposed diet as the sad starving eyes take your last ( and first) biscuit. Good luck  on the worst live decision you ever made.  But Hay ho we have all survived and Yes Sir we would all do it again  :005:

Hahaha yes, he absolutely loves socks so lost a fair few of those. Oh yeah he loves the shared bathroom visits but i'm used to that with my old dog. Suppose it's nice having company hahah! He loves ripping the wallpaper which is interesting

Offline ips

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2018, 07:26:20 PM »

He will have you walking out in clothes resembling a bag lady. you will lose pride in your appearance because its just not worth the hassle of coming home from walks with your best clobber covered in mud and wringing wet.   At home you will resign your self to odd socks, odd slippers, shared bathroom visits and a imposed diet as the sad starving eyes take your last ( and first) biscuit. Good luck  on the worst live decision you ever made.  But Hay ho we have all survived and Yes Sir we would all do it again  :005:

Ha, that is all SO VERY true 😁
Muddling along in the hope that one day it all makes sense.

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2018, 07:32:12 PM »
Welcome to the forum! Your new bundle of love will have you trained in time!  :luv:

Offline pibbo1968

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2018, 12:32:38 PM »
All of the above.....and more :005: