Author Topic: Hello from Tony and Charlie the cocker  (Read 2731 times)

Offline Tonyandcharlie2021

Hello from Tony and Charlie the cocker
« on: September 07, 2021, 11:01:49 AM »
Hi all

Recently got Charlie, a working cocker who is 9 weeks old. Getting his last vaccination a week on Thursday. Is mad as brush at times and sometimes makes me question my decision making  :005:

My daughter is 10 and has been asking for a dog since she could say the word.

Joined here for some tips advice and to share my experiences.

Thanks
Tony and Charlie

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
Re: Hello from Tony and Charlie the cocker
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2021, 11:20:51 AM »
Hi and welcome! Rest assured you‘ve made 2 good decisions - first is Charlie  :luv: (being mad as a brush means he‘s a healthy cocker pup!!  :005:) and the second is finding COL, - no better place for support in  helping you stay sane for the first few months years  :lol: there‘ll always someone around to offer good advice on most things cocker. My main advice to start with - maintain a sense of humour and hide the socks!!
Best of luck, look forward to hearing more and hopefully seeing some pictures!  :luv:

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2021, 04:41:50 PM »
Hello and welcome. Glad you have joined the cocker family, sometimes you will find it crazy and others you will find it a joy.

As Bizzylizzy says just hide the socks :luv: my little darling is 13 years old and still a sock thieving monster :luv:
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed

Offline Tonyandcharlie2021

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2021, 07:06:13 PM »
Thanks for the welcome.

He’s been a good boy today and is most days, only issue we have just now is mouthing/biting so I’m working on that with the tips from the thread about it on here.

I’m still trying to figure out how to post pictures, will add one on the pictures thread soon ;)