Author Topic: Jarvis..03/02/2002 - 11/04/2003  (Read 633 times)

jarbaha

Jarvis..03/02/2002 - 11/04/2003
« on: March 11, 2009, 11:06:59 AM »
JARVIS..
MY BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY

this year you would have turned 7 years old..you were only a baby when i lost you..to " FN " at a year and two months old....you were a striking, stunning dogs..who turned heads were ever we went..jasper grew up with you..and has never since bonded with a dog like he did with you..and  barnaby was 13 weeks old when we lost you..you never meet all the girls..that mum has now..jarvis you would have loved them..
you were far to young to leave me..and still to this day i feel guilty letting you go..but you were a poorly boy..from 6 months of age onwards...really..but your final 5 days..i know your little body could not have taken any more.., and while we sat on the vets floor..while i held you like the baby you were..your eyes told me everything..and that last kiss goodbye is etched into my heart..jarvis you certainly left you paws prints firmly embedded into mums heart ...i think of you all the time..and often get your memory box out..and sit and look at you..and every year i leave you a little letter pouring my heart out to you..and i'm sure you read them..the day you were put to sleep..i know you came and visited me that night..as i lay on my bed crying..as i felt your breathe on the back of my neck...but when i looked round..there was nothing on the bed with me..maybe this was your way of saying don't be sad mum..i'm at peace now..i really hope you are jarvis..only wish i could have had you longer..
you were far too young to leave me..but i understand..and i know one day me and dad..and all the cockers will join you..so wait at rainbow bridge..until the day when we all go over together....and will once again be a whole family...

i love you so much jarvis..and always will..as your casket says...our beautiful baby boy , taken so suddenly ..dearly loved..but will never ever be forgotten....

below is a picture of my beautiful baby jarvis...
who was born 03/02/2002 but had to leave on 11/04/2003...

loving you always..mum terri
x