Author Topic: ARNOLD  (Read 811 times)

Offline ARNOLD

• Site Member
  • Barney Boy/ Lamb Chop
ARNOLD
« on: July 30, 2009, 01:02:59 PM »
It's been 3 years since you were taken away from us to go to the bridge :'( :'( :'(  You were only 9 when we had to let you go but the look in your eyes said it all, you could take no more.  You had suffered long enough, you never complained you just got on with it.  You had your funny little ways like when you went out for your last wee, you went down the step turned round and came right back in and curled up in your bed without doing a thing.  This happened every night whether you needed a wee or not you were so funny  :005:  Coronation Street will never be the same again.  The way you could be sound as a top and as soon as the theme tune came on you would rush to the tv and sing your little heart out then turn round, look at everyone as if to say 'what's up'.  You were our first dog and I was the one who never really wanted one but  was talked round by the rest of the family and finally gave in and got you.  You know what that was the best thing that could have happened  :luv: :luv: :luv: You made me overcome my fear of dogs and if we hadn't of had you then we wouldn't have gone on to have the two gorgeous boys we have now.  I'm sure you will approve of them and you won't mind them sitting under your tree in the garden.  You will always have a special place in my heart :luv: :luv: :luv:
Hope you are having loads of fun at the bridge puddin ed and you have met up with Grandad Todd and bet he's keeping a bit of his tea cake for you  :blink:
Love and miss you so much Arnold - mmm maltesers

Janet, John, Barney and Robson